request to join the clan;

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
DdinamoxX-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

request to join the clan;

Post by DdinamoxX-(DOG)- »

HELLO dogs! Well, I think I should introduce myself, right? I'm DdinamoxX, I'm 30 years old and I'm from Argentina! and I'm starting to get into DOG here with you! It will be an honor to share my UNREALED skills with you! I really wish I could support you in any way I can, I'm currently polishing my skills to understand the editor and take advantage of it 100%!
-Because we are in October and on the eve of Halloween! my idea is to start making now with decorations and mods corresponding to the night of witches xd, it will be very fun and I am sure that you will enjoy it a lot.

From now on, thank you very much to the people who supported me as soon as I came in and pressed me, nothing more to say, my best wishes for good luck and good things for everyone
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: request to join the clan;

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

Hello DdinamoxX!
Welcome to our family! :Drogar-BigGrin:
Please put on the -(PUP)- tag for a short time to let the clan know that you are a new member.
Read on the website about the rules and our codex, and follow it :)

WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
x21
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by x21 »

Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the server rules and the -(DOG)- code.
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

Hi there! Very happy to see your request. I am looking forward to seeing your maps :))
UNREAL