Audio Log and Where I Have Been

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Audio Log and Where I Have Been

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Good evening, friends!

I am completely aware that I have been quiet for a good amount of time, but that is, of course, given that I have recently started university as soon as I finished high school. Unfortunately, this also meant that I was mostly inactive within Discord (except that I was contacting a few IRL friends with Discord). However, to explain these details about my inactivity, I had to provide you with an audio log that I have recorded, which is also stored in a .RAR file due to the given guidelines for attachments.

I have missed being active here within the community, but sometimes reality can come up and strike us at the strangest of times, by which I got used to it eventually. Anyhow, without much to say at the current hour, here will be my audio log that should provide the details needed.

Until we meet again, friends!

SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-

SStorm_AudioLog.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Audio Log and Where I Have Been

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Hello, friends,

I found out that providing an audio log has become ineffective, so for that matter, I ask the moderators to remove this post. Thank you for cooperation and I hope I hear from you again, friends!

SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.