NEW DM│ Research labs

Questions, Informations and Discussions
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

NEW DM│ Research labs

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

Been a while since last DM map. Here is new one for you guys. There are some new meshes added and I hope you will like it :dog: :dog: . Thanks to strategy-(DOG)- for updated rotation!
RL_001.png
RL_002.png
RL_003.png
RL_004.png
RL_005.png
RL_006.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UNREAL
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: NEW DM│ Research labs

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

EDITOR SCREENSHOTS OF MAKING THE MAP
For some of the rooms I used imported geometry. The best way of creating a terrain and specifically shaped rooms is to make them in external program where you can make it just faster and less painless and then import it into the editor imo. Since I started to learn Tomb Editor (which is new unofficial editor for Tomb Raider classic games) recently and do not know how to work with another software I tried to make the rooms there and then import into UnEd.
Rooms1.png
Research_lab1.png
Research_lab2.png
Research_lab3.png
Research_lab4.png
Research_lab5.png
Research_lab6.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UNREAL
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

This is an amazing map! Great work Nikola!! :flap: 8)
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
~Athena~
FOD
FOD

Post by ~Athena~ »

I was very touched by this map, I'm not sure why, perhaps because of the atmosphere of research via the archaeological relics on display for analysis.

As I was playing your maps, I was thinking: maybe it would be cool to do a co-op campaign with these maps, which are very beautiful, but sometimes a bit impractical for the DM (not this one) (entirely personal opinion).
There's enough here to create a wonderful adventure, maybe Delacroix could help create the story since that's his speciality; I can also help, although I have no map-making skills. I understand that it takes time, so this is my dream, not a request :-)