The nationalities of our game!

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: The nationalities of our game!

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

ok, message is sent ;)
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Klesk
FOD
FOD

Post by Klesk »

Hello everyone!

First of all, i'd like to apologize, i've been busy lately so i could not replied sooner.

As for our members, this is a list:
► Show Spoiler
That's everyone who is playing Unreal.

Greetings! :)
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Hi Klesk!

Thanks very much for responding and your list. Everyone on the list you have provided has now been added to the main list. The list would have been very incomplete without the Sigma members on it, so great!

I will list Sigma members with the following notation: [E]. I know some of you have different symbols that form part of your nicknames, but to keep the list simple to view, I will use [E].

If I have made any mistakes with names or you find more to add to the list, then send me a message. Now the list is beginning to take shape properly!

List is now updated and here is the link to the top of the thread and the updated list. :Drogar-BigGrin:

Gracias de nuevo Klesk y feliz fragging. :dog:

VooDoo-(DOG)-

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Klesk
FOD
FOD

Post by Klesk »

Everything's O-K! :D

This is pretty awesome, thank you for having us in mind!

Feliz Fragging a todos! :dog:
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Can someone please give me the name of the guy from Malta. I know he used to post on Oldunreal, but I cannot remember his name. He's the guy responsible for one of the RTNP conversions (not the TentacleHunterR and SrBassALot version).

I am trying to get an entry for every country and this should be an easy one to find out!

I realise that it may not be possible to get an entry for every country recorded in previous INI files, because some people (sadly) use VPN to spoof their location, but this guy is (was?) well-known in the community, I just cannot personally recall it right now.

Bleeder and RUSH are now also added! Apologies to RUSH for forgetting that one, haha, I see his server populated every time I launch the server browser! :Drogar-Dumb:

There is also a serious shortage of Russian/Russian speaking players on the list. I could really use some help with this one. I guess I will join the Long Journey server when I have more time to partially address that situation.

Cheers in advance anyone!

WOOF!

-(bob)-
FOD
FOD

Post by -(bob)- »

VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Thank you Bob! Much appreciated.

Javix
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Javix »

I still did not understand the purpose of the list, but I have met players from Peru and Uruguay who are currently inactive. Do you want me to tell you their nicknames?

By the way, I'm from Argentina
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

Javix wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 7:20 am I still did not understand the purpose of the list....
the purpose of this list is simple: there are still some people around who really care for the game & the community and cherish it by spending tons of time and energy into it. support and activities like this deserve our respect and acknowledgment. i am happy that VooDoo-(DOG)- cares for it! WOOF! :flap:
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Javix
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Javix »

strategy-(DOG)- wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 4:04 pm
Javix wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 7:20 am I still did not understand the purpose of the list....
the purpose of this list is simple: there are still some people around who really care for the game & the community and cherish it by spending tons of time and energy into it. support and activities like this deserve our respect and acknowledgment. i am happy that VooDoo-(DOG)- cares for it! WOOF! :flap:
I agree.
Then, if it helps, I'll tell you the nicknames I remember.
From Peru, a boy whose nickname was "Mango". He played a lot on KDS server.
From Uruguay a boy who was a member of the confederation sigma but after several discussions abandoned the Unreal community. His nickname was "Angemacrux" and also played his younger brother "Uroktor"

None of these people play unreal now, but as I said before, I hope it helps, because I notice that the box of Peru and Uruguay is empty.

WOOF WOOF
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

First of all, thank you strategy-(DOG)- for your reply, I could not have said it any better than you did, if I had thought about it for a week! :D

Javix wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 8:10 pm Then, if it helps, I'll tell you the nicknames I remember.
From Peru, a boy whose nickname was "Mango". He played a lot on KDS server.
From Uruguay a boy who was a member of the confederation sigma but after several discussions abandoned the Unreal community. His nickname was "Angemacrux" and also played his younger brother "Uroktor"

None of these people play unreal now, but as I said before, I hope it helps, because I notice that the box of Peru and Uruguay is empty.

Thank you Javix for this information. I am definitely trying to get a player's name for each country and Peru and Uruguay are indeed empty at the moment. You mention that those players are inactive now, so they will not make the list at the moment. However, it is still useful information, because they might return to the game eventually, like a lot of Unreal players have done over the years. In fact, I do remember seeing the name "Mango" occasionally on a server, now that you have mentioned it.

I have added you to the list Javix!

The list will never be 100% complete or 100% accurate, but our community is small enough to at least make it possible to get a much better idea of who is who and where they are! It also gives some useful information, for example I can see that your country Argentina is now 2nd in terms of the country with the most active players. Only the U.S. has more active players!

I personally like to know where people are from and it is usually beneficial for an Unreal player to keep the same nickname for years. For example, I would much rather play the game with someone with a recognised name and country than someone with the name "Player2" who doesn't communicate at all.

We can all learn a lot by talking and interacting with people from other nations, beliefs, values and ideas....

Happy fragging!

WOOF!

Javix
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Javix »

Yes, but I want to clarify something just to avoid confusion.
The confederacion sigma had a member whose nickname was "Jango Mango" I do not know where he is from. It's a different person than I mentioned before.

Congratulations for your list, it is very complete.

WOOF WOOF
(T:S:B)IceLizard
FOD
FOD

Post by (T:S:B)IceLizard »

To add to your list

Dazzi = South Africa

Anarchy = Ireland
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Thanks Ice and welcome to the forum. :D

Ah yes I remember DAZZI. Added!

(T:S:B)IceLizard wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 5:26 pmAnarchy = Ireland

Is Anarchy an Unreal player (Unreal/RTNP) or is he a UT player. I ask because I am only really adding people from Unreal (1).

All the best friend. Glad you are around. :Drogar-BigGrin:

WOOF!

(T:S:B)IceLizard
FOD
FOD

Post by (T:S:B)IceLizard »

Heya,

Anarchy is an Unreal 1 player, though he hasn't played for quite a while. He appeared last year again, but since then I haven't seen him (and don't remember his new name).

And thanks :)