Tiago Pinto again

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Tiago Pinto again

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

This is the latest conversation I had with him today after he asked yesterday about some help:
RE:LordPack

Please lets only concentrate on the problem, I'm not in the mood to discuss any other sh*t, ok?

To make the LordPack work you need to add 2 additional files:

Static2.u
Static2Tex.utx

It's not necessary to add Static2.u to ServerPackages only put it in the System folder.
I add the 2 files here but you can also download them from Hypers Unreal site.

Look, I have no problem to give help if someone ask about it, but the only replies from you are slander and insults.
I don't know what kind of problem you have with DOG or any other clan in the community and I'm really not interested in it.
Normally I would not refuse to give help, but in this case I think it's better you look somewhere else for help.
A good place would be Oldunreal. If you have any problems with your server or game post it there. There are always people who can help you with it.

To: leela_ots@hotmail.com
Subject: RE:
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 08:39:25 +0100

Warning!!

Hi
I cant get the log acess because i need iniciate the server!, and the pawn that is a issue i have take out the other ".
Your help is useless as always, tell your friend to be careful next time because I will not be so tolerant, I'm not an exhibitionist, and this warning is for you and the rest of the clan!
The clan is a clan DOG flamboyant, arrogant bastards, and not mess with my name next to do because your life a living hell
People can believe you guys, but there is people who do not believe and I also do not.
How old you guys? 10? clan is for losers! You all thinks you are the best so for being a clan.i dont have a clan any more clan, because give much roblems, and the other clans like yours and many of them give problems too.
I'm warning you, do not mess with me, do not be arrogant and a real fools, i dont like clan punks because they disgust me! so be carefull, i can unite people who do not like the clans for you plotting, nobody make fun of me, the people begin tired of clans ***** problems!
I really can't say, that I was very happy when he suddenly appeared on the server yesterday.
To be honest, I'm truly sick of this guy and I don't want anymore contact with him in the future. And I refuse to play on a server where this guy can join.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Tiago Pinto again

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

hey leela!

sorry to read this! i will keep an eye on the server query whenever i'm working on the computer.
as soon as i'll see him on any of the newbies-servers i will ban him immediately without negotiations. if you got his ip address, i will add it manually to all servers.

don't worry and don't pay any attention to this little freak anymore!

WOOF! WOOF!
patrick.
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

ok, i got TiagoPinto's ip-addresses from the security.ini.
by now he logged in with these addresses (unfortunately he doesn't have a static ip):

LogList=(PlayerNames="TiagoPinto",PlayerIP="89.155.240.79",ClientID=0,ClientIdentNr=0)
LogList=(PlayerNames="TiagoPinto",PlayerIP="89.152.225.38",ClientID=0,ClientIdentNr=0)
LogList=(PlayerNames="TiagoPinto",PlayerIP="89.152.56.240",ClientID=0,ClientIdentNr=0)
LogList=(PlayerNames="TiagoPinto",PlayerIP="89.152.165.180",ClientID=0,ClientIdentNr=0)

all these ips are banned now on all newbies servers. if he should appear with a new one, i will add it.
if necessary, i will start banning ip-ranges of his network.

if he should write again, don't reply, but you can forward it to me.... i will care for him ;)

cya later!
WOOF! WOOF!
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Email sent today

I am the master admin for all newbies servers and web site.
I am asking you to voluntarily stay off of all newbies services. Your adherence to our rules are non-exist ant. We have had servers for over 14 years and your participation is not wanted. Our next steps will to be to appeal to your Internet Service provider for remedial action against your Internet services. We will provide no assistance to you or tolerate you on our servers. Threatening emails are criminal.

OldSparky
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

My email answer to mail below.

No normal player would want to play on your server. If you see a player on your server you don't like ,, please ban them, but stay off our servers.

In a message dated 6/24/2013 8:45:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tiagopinto.1989@hotmail.com writes:

Hi
-Hear me scum! clan is for loosers, all clans like the Unreal clan DOG manipulate, intimidate and corrupt the players of Unreal, I say this because station to defame my personal life, especially to judge me!
-I accuse the Unreal clans that the players do not play on my server, just give problems,
i do not admit the people make fun of my name, and I did not with any clan or single players! Was banned from your server, by a misunderstanding, or let me explain what happened!
-Now I ask, is how you guys treat the players?! it seems to me that there is hypocrisy and lie He, not worry I will not appear in your servers *****!
-To finish this email will not be explicit measures will take: will ban all clans Unreal, and I'll meet people who hate clans and so perhaps can not end the clans but certainly immobilizes them.
-And if not read this email and also because you guys are ignorant!.

TiagoPinto

Next response we move this to Unreal general forum for the world to see.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

well, i think tiago really needs some tranquilizers...
nice, that you took your time to reply to him! ;)

WOOF!
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Warning and you give the information what i ask

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You judge me aguen! i never ban a player, only if they break my server rules. like i did to clan dog beford, and other players! dont worry i never go aguen to you ***** servers!
Please make the seem thing, the clan DOG stay out of my server!**** off of my server! and controle you members because they cause serious troubles on Unreal! and i have ask you, your Local UID, player UID, IP adress,and unreal browser to ban you, this way i garanted you stay out of my server and dont cause troubles! ah and give the Local UID, player UID, IP adress,and unreal browser of you clan members too . i have ban them too and dont trick me with false information!

Added by Sparky,, this guy has a obvious problem.
cpuenvy
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by cpuenvy »

I'm sure he's really a nice guy. We obviously don't understand him and we have him all wrong. :roll:
ShortBusRider
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by ShortBusRider »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

This person sounds like a 3 year old, half of what he writes makes no since !!!!! A Great Quote from Young Guns "He ain't all there is he" :mrgreen:
Take Care Be Safe & Do Good
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

His Latest Email

Warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You lie, and you judge me! i never ban them, only if they break my rules...
I dont ask...i warning you! stay off my server!and controle you clan members, beford they make trouble....
Ah...! and i play Unreal 14 yeas but playing online only 6 years, and i make servers better than you... you not are a good admin, you lie and judge i guess you dont like help people, you help people for conviniance! you dont like be judge and lie about you?! dont make the seem thing, but what i say is true..so.. have a fxxing nice day!

TiagoPinto
=
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Don't know if this guy realizes what he is doing taking on the DOG clan. :P
cpuenvy
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by cpuenvy »

He obviously suffers from a mental illness. These Internet toughguys are all the same.

Dox us, ruin our lives... Whatever :o He's as scary as the last 5 before him.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

I think we should rename a server after him.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

:D LOL Taco!
SpiNacH
FOD
FOD

Post by SpiNacH »

Very odd player, this guy. I was logged in as admin when this incident happened.

I had psayed Kami that this guy had caused issued here before, but because of her heart of gold, she spent well over a half hour walking him through his issues on his server.

Then for some odd reason he rejoins server using a DOG alias. I didn't even ban him immediately, but told him impersonating others (and a clan member no less) is absolutely not allowed on our servers. Then the insults and raging started.

Too bad my ban hammer has become so rusty, only gave a tban of 999.

Love Beach's idea........rofl