Shred-(DOG)

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Shred-(DOG)-

Shred-(DOG)

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

Hi Jack/Kam/Sparky/Spin/Pete/Sus/Wever/Taco/EZ all my DOG family think its bin about a year or so since i was last here way to long i mis popping off heads in dm an co-op with my trusty rusty old rifle hope i can still shoot strate.Iam trying to find my oldunreal cd to put on my puter the old puter is junk an just will not run it any more.Iam getting layed off on wensday for 6 weeks or so so i hope to be back soon. Man i cant beleave i have bin playing this game for the better of 13 years now from my IWB clan on HEAT to Gymspy to here an my DOG family just went bye so fast. Any way if iam not here by the 25 merry xmas an happy new year to all. Shred-(DOG)
-§moKe-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: Shred-(DOG)

Post by -§moKe-(DOG)- »

Nice to see you back here. I played way back in the day when this game first came out myself.

Welcome back, I certainly hope all goes well on the job front in the future.
The Law of Unintended Consequences does exist! Play Clean, Frag Hard and have Fun...

"I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing..." -Letter to James Madison, 1787
g]Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
Shred-(DOG)-

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

Thx Smoke but i get layed off ever year at this time reg/full time at the township of langley / city worker ill be back in the first week of feb like every year but its a nice vac for me.Hm Smoke your not the same Smoketree DFA form heat days ru ? Shred
-§moKe-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by -§moKe-(DOG)- »

Pathfinder wrote:and say hello. Some may remember me from the past. I have been in other games, communities, & server/admin ship.

Previous game names are as follows:

Lord_Rahl
A§MD_JunKie_:)
§FS§_Lord_of_Chaos
-SmoKe-
...If you see this old unreal dog on the servers, please give me a chance to pick up a weapon. Nothing ruins this game more than people who have forgotten how to just have fun playing a game with old friends who believe that owning the server and being top player every map is all there is to gaming....

To all my DOG friends, 'it's nice to see y'all still around'.

God Bless and FRAG on.
I can still remember playing with and against some DFA members. I even played with Cliffy_B. & a few other developers. I was known for a long time as Lord_Rahl. I had friends in NBK, §FS§, AoD, BMF, FYM, DD, {as well as others I can't remember but I was well known and respected back then}, and one of my best unreal friends created a clan that I am struggling to remember the name of [ISVK] , as well as his name Sir Fitz was the name. I did some research to find it. He knew me as A§MD_JunKie_:) and could always tell it was me aliasing. I was always aliasing under different names back then to see if people could recognize the way I played. For me back then it was all fun and games. I even got into the 1 on 1 league stuff for a bit. I remember playing on the HEAT servers a lot.
The Law of Unintended Consequences does exist! Play Clean, Frag Hard and have Fun...

"I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing..." -Letter to James Madison, 1787
g]Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

hey Shred!! nice to see ya on the forums again. If I dont see you online.,..have a very blessed christmas!!
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Hiya Shred :)

WOOF WOOF
we really missed you, good to see you back :D :D :D
Shred-(DOG)-

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

Hi Leela thx an nice to hear from you to. Shred :twisted:
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

hey shred!
hope to see you soon online! only met you once, one or two years ago ;)

WOOF! WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Shred-(DOG)-

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

Hi strategy. I think i rember you just joining us the dog clan just b4 i left nice to meet you an hope to all soon
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

yes shred, you're right ....unfortunately you left then, but great to see you'll be back! :-D
WOOF! WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

strategy-(DOG)- wrote:yes shred, you're right ....unfortunately you left then, but great to see you'll be back! :-D
WOOF! WOOF!
Ah,now we know why u left.... :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hope to see u back asap Mr Shred !!!
--= Keep Running =--

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

LOL Wever g1 i see u2 still have it bub :twisted:
jackal-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by jackal-(DOG)- »

Can"t wait to shoot you off a cliff!!
jàçká£-(DOG)-
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Whats taking so long shred. I can put unreal in your computer in about a hour? Whats the hold up?
Shred-(DOG)-

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

I found the old cd case but no cd. thought it was in it so now iam looken for the darn cd an it a big messy room full of junk witch will get my full rath on wensday after xmas ol fart i promis see you all soon merry xmas. oh an good luck with that cliff stuff mav my ol buddy remeber pssssttttt behind you lol. see you all soon.Shred