SERVER & FORUM Activity

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
GoodOleTaco

SERVER & FORUM Activity

Post by GoodOleTaco »

I am pleased at how the Forum Activity has picked up. This forum is usually a ghost town (tumbleweeds and all)..for the exception of 2-3 members who post on a regular basis.

I thank you for the re-newed interest of some of our Dogs of making this clan alive as in the old days.

I know that there are members out there that dont know the old man pays for the servers out of his own pocket, and a donation one in a great while.

If we get them active in forum and FaceBook, it will help raise awareness of the clan needs, and hopefully get some support to help the old one out keep the DOG house active.

I know that times are hard but anything we can do the help out, may it be a donation, more forum participation, more member presence in server, it will help the Dog Pound open and its Doggies Woof Woofin'

:D :D :D :D
Rubicon-(DOG)-

Re: SERVER & FORUM Activity

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

I Know but it’s not easy to push users to do so, most players do not know watts behind all this!
Online playing and discuss is easy, just use a mouse and a keyboard and your into, but they forget there are a lot off peoples who make it possible so they can do it to have fun.
It’s something to work out to have a strategy => (commercial strategy) this words are maybe not representif for the common range of ideas but I can maybe help you?
Rubicon-(DOG)-

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

I'am UNREAL wrote:I Know but it’s not easy to push users to do so, most players do not know watts behind all this!
Online playing and discuss is easy, just use a mouse and a keyboard and your into, but they forget there are a lot off peoples who make it possible so they can do it to have fun.
It’s something to work out to have a strategy => (commercial strategy) this words are maybe not representif for the common range of ideas but I can maybe help you?
I can maybe help you?[/quote]
should be it can maybe help you?
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

The past week Ive noticed the Co-Op server less populated..There is always a group of regulars there playing late on EST and early evening on PST.

Is that new Co-OP server up and running and it being the reason..or....?

Im always checking servers thru xfire, thats why I noticed the trend these past few days.
Rubicon-(DOG)-

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

GoodOleTaco wrote:The past week Ive noticed the Co-Op server less populated..There is always a group of regulars there playing late on EST and early evening on PST.

Is that new Co-OP server up and running and it being the reason..or....?

Im always checking servers thru xfire, thats why I noticed the trend these past few days.

I did try to install Xfire but it does not work as it should be , info is welcome!
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

What is happening exactly?
Try this page http://www.xfire.com/faq/
Rubicon-(DOG)-

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

First I could not upload my system specs, A week later it did work strange!
Now I unable to load my Unreal game into, I think it's because I use the original version from my cd with upgrades to 227f and its not Unreal gold.
As I see your play time is represented I would like to have this too, long time ago but I do not rember it well I did see I was on a ranking as N° 1 lol :)