Paci Map: S7Gloomy

Posts related to JACKALS COOP, HARDCORPS COOP, XPERIENCE COOP and ADVANCED COOP servers
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Paci Map: S7Gloomy

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Hi :)

S7Gloomy
Just noticed that this map can get stuck at the end. If the trapbars are closed they won't open again. If someone disconnect before ending the map, there is no way to end it.
I would have a simple fix for it, but not sure if I'm allowed to do it.
Also in 05Spire and 27Cellars are two bad BSP holes. They are not visible, but players can run into it.
Just wanted to inform about it ;)

Kami
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: Paci Map: S7Gloomy

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

>KamiLunar<-(DOG)- wrote:Hi :)

S7Gloomy
Just noticed that this map can get stuck at the end. If the trapbars are closed they won't open again. If someone disconnect before ending the map, there is no way to end it.
I would have a simple fix for it, but not sure if I'm allowed to do it.
Also in 05Spire and 27Cellars are two bad BSP holes. They are not visible, but players can run into it.
Just wanted to inform about it ;)

Kami
We know about those(well not 05spire, if you can specify that), but you can update S7gloomy if you want, but i dont think anyone would disconnect right into that moment since its real quick before it ends...unless done on prupose though.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Hi :)

yep, think that isn't a problem, only wanted to mention that it's possible. As long as it makes no problems a fix is not necessary.
The problem in the Hellraiser map should be solved, 'cause the map hangs sometimes at end. In front of the last door is a teleporter with the tag closed, but this teleporter is not activated after the door is closed. Guess Paci just forgot to add it to a Dispatcher or whatever he used :lol:

The BSP errors in 05Spire and 27Cellars are not really a problem, players only can run into walls which of course simply looks weird :lol:

Kami
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

>KamiLunar<-(DOG)- wrote:Hi :)

yep, think that isn't a problem, only wanted to mention that it's possible. As long as it makes no problems a fix is not necessary.
The problem in the Hellraiser map should be solved, 'cause the map hangs sometimes at end. In front of the last door is a teleporter with the tag closed, but this teleporter is not activated after the door is closed. Guess Paci just forgot to add it to a Dispatcher or whatever he used :lol:

The BSP errors in 05Spire and 27Cellars are not really a problem, players only can run into walls which of course simply looks weird :lol:

Kami
Actually I thought that teleporter was working all along, all you have to do is change its tag to close instead, not closed. That was a mistake I did apparently, the coop teleporters were set by me not Paci. You are free to edit that teleporter tag if you want.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959