Map: trap2 - The Source

Posts related to JACKALS COOP, HARDCORPS COOP, XPERIENCE COOP and ADVANCED COOP servers
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Map: trap2 - The Source

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

I fixed this one. Now the whole map is usable. To get the suit here players must go through the trap part. It now works also in coop. I made cheating here impossible. (Some players don't like it, but I kept the map the way it was meant to be in original)
It says, the Author of the map is Jeremy War, but I very doubt it. Most Mover-Tags are in german and they had very bad settings, even for SP. Take a look at QueenEnd or Dark Arena which are from Jeremy War then you will know what I mean. First I wanted to replace the Author with 'unknown', but I set Question marks after the Author. (I am absolutely sure that the map is not of him.)

To Coop-Admins

Please do not summon a new Playerstart in this map. There are several Teleporters at start. Players wouldn't be able to use them after a new Startpoint is set. In bad cases that could mess up the map.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: Map: trap2 - The Source

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

The map author is not jeremy war, I looked at the original readme or something, this author just copied the queenend level info or something.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Map: trap2 - The Source

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

LOL, I found the ReadMe. The Author is David Münnich. I like his maps, 'cause they are always fun to play.
I had the opportunity to see the map a few times online now. As I could see, the trap part is to difficult for most players. In one part there are 14 switches, but only 4 to press to open a hatch. The other switches are bad for players :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only good thing is that all switches can only be pressed one time :lol:
I added a hint for it, but think the part must be changed. Also the warpzones work not well online, players always ends in the wrong direction which is very annoying. In SP they work fine. I try to use teleporters instead, they should work much better on server.
In Teleporter settings you can change the yaw and velocity of players, warpzones have not these functions. Maybe it's possible to modify the script of a warpzone to add these, but I have not enough knowledge with scripting to make the changes.