Wisdom

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Wisdom

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

So sorry to hear this man. :(
Take care !!
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

Wisdom I want you to know that you are being surrounded in love and in prayer by
many people, more each day. And in that love we will stand with you.

for you, a song I like alot.

http://www.firesong.com/yourlove.zip

((((((((((( hug ))))))))))))))
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

OMG!!!!!....I am SMILING!!!! I just got off the phone to my doctor and she says "Great NEWS!" It seems the cancer was localized and only in that spot and that it's only showing up in one lymph node under my arm and that they caught it so early that they should have no problem treating it completely. She said they could go back in and remove it but that it would be better if they just went ahead and treated it where it is.
I cannot tell you what these last few days have been like. I thought my days were certainly numbered to under a couple hundred left.(less than 6 months) I had awoken from a dream this morning of having had my arm amputated. Kept wondering how I could play unreal, lol, I really did, must have been the medication. I praise God that all has gone well, and the CT scan and the PPT scan came out to show that it was indeed great news.
I can't thank you enough for the help through these last few days. I could hear and feel the prayers and the love you had sent. It was of great comfort to me to be able to look over at my computer and know that you were right there with me, along with the rest of the gang. Please let them all know my great news and that I'll be in once I've calmed down again. Right now I just want to relax for the first time in a couple of weeks and spend some time with Sue. I know that this has been really difficult on her and she's been by my side this time of uncertainty. Thank YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! Your the GREATEST my friend. I couldn't have gone this far with out the love you and everyone else has shown. Thanks again. Sincerely and truly blessed, Mike-y a.k.a. Wisdom-(DOG)-
p.s. I'll keep you posted on where it goes from here.

I just got this from Wisdom. Answered prayers. :D
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

I am soooooo happy... I have happy tears. Lord, thank you!!!!!! :D :D :D

www.firesong.com
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

This is good news !!!
Take care man ! Hapy for u and family !!
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

Great to hear!!! :D Get plenty of rest, my bot is hungry. :twisted:

OoiGooEE
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

Work to Eat - Eat to Live - Live to Love - Love to Play - Play at Work
{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Wanted to share some responses from those who were praying for you:

Praise God!!!

That is surely wonderful news, Firesong...and I will continue to keep Mike in my thoughts and prayers as he goes through the treatment process, hoping for the best of all outcomes for him ;-)

Thanks for such a wonderful update - truly, there is nothing our wonderful heavenly Father can't do...we are so blessed that He loves us so...\o/!

Blessings,
Sandy

Praise God!

Psalms 116:5 Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.

--
Jim http://faithmemories.com/memories.htm

This is really great news and a big surprise. It sounded so dire before. God is great!
B.

Yeehaa!
Jeff

the last one was my pastor and friend... lol great guy. :D :D

www.firesong.com
[IMA]BlondePsycho
FOD
FOD

Post by [IMA]BlondePsycho »

didn't post earlier cause i knew...( don't ask) that everything would be ok:)..... knew you would be fine:)
(you were just tryin to grow an extra boobie:) lol
gald to hear that I was right in my observation of life the universe and everything in it:)
soooooo glad to hear your ok man:)
(oh and for future reference... that GOD of yours had nothing to do with it...)
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Blonde, of course everyone is entitled to seek their own souce of strength in time of trouble, and I respect that right. I only hope your right! In my case, and my belief in the Christian faith, which I have seen work over and over in my many years, I lose nothing if I am completely wrong. However, If I am correct, I have eternal rights with God because of salvation. If however, what we believe is correct, and the only way to God is thru Christ, then everyone who is not part of that family loses. So,, I guess either way I can't lose. The principles which we believe, are the basis for basic human rights, and laws as set down by the Holy Bible, which we believe to be Gods instruction manual for life. I think your entirely entitled to your opinion, as We are ours, I just hope your sure your right. :wink:
solo=(cat)=
FOD
FOD

Post by solo=(cat)= »

Its good news whatever your beleifs.

I think its best not to sit back and say oh its ok god wil fix it. Lets remember without the modern doctors and nurses it would of got worse.

However its been shown that a more positive mental attitude can have a significant effect on our bodies ability to mend itself.

I dont however think "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager" as a basis for beleiving in god is going to impress god if you ever get to meet him.
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

No one is saying to forego doctors. In fact, I get more than a tab bit perturbed by those
who run around with that mindset, i.e. a family that let their daughter die as she lapsed
into a diabetic coma. You dont even want to know how angry I was at that. That said. I will
try to tell a story as best I can.

About 30 years ago I was driving to work. I had a pickup truck, no radio so it was a pretty
quiet drive. I am not a morning person, so like the usual brain dead zombie, I was just
driving along not thinking, not totally aware. I very clearly heard a voice that said, " you have
to go to the gynecologist". Ok,,, now that is just weird.. I looked around the cab and was
to say the least, a bit flabbergasted. I knew it was the Lord, but wow,, ok.. whatever. I made
an appt. knowing something was up. I had stage 4 carcinoma of the cervix. Second opinion
verified it. They all treated me like crystal. I was like, well... ok.. I took the radical option
in treatment. Remove cervix and uterus. That was it... they tested lymph node after lymph
node. I was in-situ.. meaning it had not spread. They got it all. The Lord used doctors
to treat this, but it all started with a word in a truck.

I have had other times in my life where the Lord has spoken to me, and saved my life. I do
wonder, why save me? why not another. But I cannot see eternity, He can. :-)

I will also agree with you that a positive outlook does affect us. and, that is also Biblical. :D
hehe...<g>

Not the best typist or the best with words, but I felt I needed to share this.

see you on the server!! :twisted: :)

www.firesong.com
solo=(cat)=
FOD
FOD

Post by solo=(cat)= »

wow thats an amazing story daisy !
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Man, I can't tell you guys how much this support has meant to me. You people are the best anyone could ask for to be around when things aren't going so good and as I'd always known, when things were going good. You make my days when I could be drowning in worry over what's soon to be coming up. It would seem that things aren't as great as I expected. Their talking about having to go in again to the same spot that is now healing up to remove more lymph nodes. NOT COOL! And also taking out part of my skin on the outside of my shoulder and stitching that back up. Then seeing about types of treatments after that. The surgeon seems to be all about "lets just cut it out".(ya go figure!) But my Oncologist, listed as the leading Cancer doctor in S.California, is all about challenges and new ways of tackling these types of problems. Gotta love this guy. But anyways, their getting together with the "Tumor Board" at the hospital on Monday to discuss my situation and treatment. I'll find out, I guess on Monday afternoon and see what they've decided. Again, I ask that you keep those lines open for me, because I know it helps me at this end. A Huge Hug to all of you and again thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. It does mean a lot! Never expected to be on the receiving end like this. Daisy, you, Sparky, Turok and everyone else that's been here for me, Thank you very much! I think it's as Sparky said, he doesn't give you more than you can handle. I know that things like this are if anything else a testament to faith, hope, and most of all, Love. I believe this is what God is all about. Beyond religious, I know. I keep him with me always. Love you guys! And Blondie, my brother, I'm keeping my thoughts with you, even more so. We've both got some hurdles in our paths. I'm with you man! We'll get through this. This Has Been....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

AAAAWWWWW.....see now that's what I'm talking about. You guys are great...thanks Taco!! I really appreciate what you said the other night...I can see you waving my friend. And Turok, if you don't mind, could you stand in front of me in the O.R.?...lol. Thanks a lot. It's making this easier to deal with, you can believe that. Thanks!!! Been staying on the game to keep my mind off of all this. Makes me forget the pain and this gives me the strength to deal with this. This Has Been....
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Today, I thought I would get some answers. Guess not, looks like another test, but I think the more tests, the better off I'll be when they start to fix what's wrong, right? So I got an MRI brain scan scheduled for tomorrow morning and then I see the Doc next Monday morning. I got a week, then I'll find out what's really going on and how they figure on fixing it. More surgery, Chemo, or Radiation treatments or a combination of 2 or 3 of them for how ever long it takes. Sparky was great with this, and gave me some realistic expectations in a sea of misinformation and doubt. Thanks big Dog!!! Your the best my friend. This one's been a rough road for me and it doesn't seem to be letting up. The MRI scan will tell if any cancer went to the brain. I'm thinking it hasn't and that I caught it in time to head it off. So in the mean time, I'll just pray it will all be over soon and just another bump in the road or in this case pot hole, o.k. maybe open trench, but at least the bridge isn't washed out! I really appreciate you guys support with this, last night I couldn't sleep thinking of what I was gonna deal with today and Wargasm and Turok got my mind off it with War's server while Newbies was down. Thanks bro, I needed a good laugh. Thank you too Turok for lending an ear. Hope you got up for work on time. And woke up to Sparky giving me a shout, man you guys are the greatest, it's like round the world, round the clock support team for life's worst fears. Just can't get better than you folks. And Sparky pushing me to calling the Doctor was classic case of avoidance on my part, but it was so much better and stress gone once I did. Thanks again, I would still be sitting here wondering if maybe they lost my file.lol. I'll keep you guys up dated as I hear any news and be on the game as much as I am able. My arm pit still feels raw and like I was kicked by a mule. Just can't help but think it's still a problem and only been put on hold, only to tear it up again once it's had time to heal. Go figure! Hope no more surgery. This Has Been....