Freedom of speech......

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
[IMA]BlondePsycho
FOD
FOD

Freedom of speech......

Post by [IMA]BlondePsycho »

Ummmm Sparky why did you delete my posts?
Are you upset with me?
I have done NOTHING to deserve having my posts deleted....nor did I say anything wrong (imho)...
I didn't cause what's going on now.. nor did I influence it intentionally in ANY way!!!
I am kinda upset at this point because I feel I am no longer allowed any voice here... i used to think that maybe i had something important or funny to say... the first post that you deleted .....was meant in good fun... you know that.... but I think you missinterpreted it...

When I said in the server the other night.."so.. any one else wanna join [IMA} it was meant as a joke ...in fun!!!
YOU promptly shut the server down and killed the board until you could delete my post....DOOOOOOD!!!!! WHY!!!...
Please realize man that I have the utmost respect for you.... this server ..... this board..... so please don't shut me out like some .... I dunno.....
Deleting peoples posts and comments because YOU disagree with them.... is tyranny...it does not allow for an individuals freedom of expression....
You know I have NEVER tried to cause probs.... but since this thing with Turok happened..(no fault or influence of mine) I suddenly feel like I am no longer welcome..
If this is the case then DELETE this post and I will NEVER post here again....!!!
OR let people read it and realize that MAYBE..... YOU.... made a mistake...
not trying to ruffe feathers... BUT!!!!
Oldsparky

Re: Freedom of speech......

Post by Oldsparky »

I have not deleted any posts since the transfer to the new php board. Those were lost while transferring the files. :?