To my unreal and online friends

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
-§moKe-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

To my unreal and online friends

Post by -§moKe-(DOG)- »

I will be gone for a while... not sure for how long or when i'll be back... this is a hard decision but one that needs to be made... take care and my God Bless You All... you might find me on AIM or MSN but i wont be around much at all... please carry on without me and think of me when you play... enjoy my friends
The Law of Unintended Consequences does exist! Play Clean, Frag Hard and have Fun...

"I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing..." -Letter to James Madison, 1787
g]Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
GOOGZ
FOD
FOD

Post by GOOGZ »

take care bud, frag ya when i frag ya :wink:
-§moKe-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by -§moKe-(DOG)- »

'The greatest single cause of Atheism in the world today, Is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, then walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Is this one for the people? Is this one for the Lord?
Or do I simply serenade for things I must afford?
You can jumble them together, my conflict still remains
Holiness is calling, in the midst of courting fame
Cause I see the trust in their eyes
Though the sky is falling
They need Your love in their lives
Compromise is calling

What if I stumble, what if I fall?
What if I lose my step and I make fools of us all?
Will the love continue when the walk becomes a crawl?
What if I stumble, and what if I fall?

You never turn in the heat of it all

Father please forgive me for I can not compose
The fear that lives within me
Or the rate at which it grows
If struggle has a purpose on the narrow road you've carved
Why do I dread my trespasses will leave a deadly scar
Do they see fear in my eyes? Are they so revealing?
This time i cannot disguise all the doubt i'm feeling.

What if I stumble?
Everyones got to crawl when you know that
You're up against a wall, it's about to fall
Everyones got to crawl when you know that

I hear you whispering my name [You say]
'My Love for you will never change' [Never change]

You never turn in the heat of it all
You are my comfort, and my God

Is this one for the people? is this one for the Lord?

Artist is 'DC Talk'
The Law of Unintended Consequences does exist! Play Clean, Frag Hard and have Fun...

"I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing..." -Letter to James Madison, 1787
g]Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
GoodOleTaco

THE ROCK

Post by GoodOleTaco »

fOR dUANE..

A man was sleeping at night in his cabin when suddenly his room filled with light, and God appeared. The Lord told the man he had work for him to do, and showed him a large rock in front of his cabin. The Lord explained that the man was to push against the rock with all his might. So, this the man did; day after day. For many years he toiled from sun up to sun down; his shoulders set squarely against the cold, massive surface of the unmoving rock, pushing with all his might.

Each night the man returned to his cabin sore and worn out, feeling that his whole day had been spent in vain. Since the man was showing signs of discouragement, the Enemy decided to enter the picture by placing thoughts into the man's weary mind:

"You have been pushing against that rock for a long time, and it hasn't budged. Why kill yourself over this? You are never going to move it." Thus, giving the man the impression that the task was impossible and that he was a failure. These thoughts discouraged and disheartened the man. "Why kill myself over this?" he thought. "I'll just put in my time giving just the minimum effort; and that will be good enough." And that is what he planned to do, until one day he decided to make it a matter of prayer and take his troubled thoughts to the Lord.

"Lord," he said, "I have labored long and hard in your service, putting all my strength to do that which you have asked. Yet, after all this time, I have not even budged that rock by half an inch. What is wrong? Why am I failing?"

The Lord responded compassionately, "My friend, when I asked you to serve me and you accepted, I told you that your task was to push against the rock with all your strength, which you have done. Never once did I mention to you that I expected you to move it. Your task was to push.

And now you come to me with your strength spent, thinking that you have failed. But, is that really so? Look at yourself...Your arms are strong and muscled, your hands are callused from constant pressure, and your legs have become massive and hard.

Through opposition you have grown much, and your abilities now surpass that which you used to have. Yet you haven't moved the rock. But your calling was to be obedient and to push and to exercise your faith and trust in My wisdom. This you have done.

Now I, my friend, will now move the rock."

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:14 am.