The Theorist of Na Pali: Future Plans

Theories related to UNREAL, e.g. characters, items, weapons, places,...
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

The Theorist of Na Pali: Future Plans

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

[LOG START]

"My fellow reader(s),

it has been quite a while since I have provoked imagination and dedication to my theories! But fret not, my friend(s), I am still here, alive! Yes, indeed, like any and every other place in Na Pali and outside of it, perils cover many sectors of Na Pali like the grassland of a devoted Nali farmer, but at the same time you cannot deny that Na Pali has always been a place full of wonder, mystics, and joy! Even with the days of the Skaarj occupation, there are times when you can enjoy the serenity of Na Pali's scenery, outside of the gloomy, horrifying atmosphere of the industrial sectors of the Skaarj, and the horrendous dark secrets that not only the Skaarj, but also the Nali themselves contain! My presence here in Na Pali at my earlier stages of being a freelancing fighter and theorist was a rather messy one. My attempts at writing my own thoughts onto the weapons I weld, the creatures I observed, the people I have seen and possibly met, and the places I have been have not provided satisfactory results, even if you thought otherwise. This, however, is where my future plans will come to fruition, In sha' Allah (if God wills it).

Traveling between Earth and Na Pali at different periods of time has certainly helped me combine knowledge I have gained and logical explanations from my imagination. As a lengthy process, I will rewrite everything I have reported from the past with newer, more up-to-date information. If possible, I could provide you with electronic copies that contain these theories without the hassle of searching entire pages and information that should have been deduced. Some elements of my theories were made up as well, including the rather out-of-bounds Xanith creation. Omissions of such elements are going to be prevalent, as to not trail off from the tune and theme of the environment which I live in at the moment. It should be noted, however, that I have no set date for when I will be able to provide the entirety of my theories, but I assure you that it will be soon when time calls for it. External circumstances may delay my eagerness to tell you my theories of what I find about weaponry, places, creatures, and the like, but my devotion to perfecting my perspective does not slow down from here. I am hopeful that I will be able to share my perspectives of what I find most interesting about not only Na Pali, but also about everything else. If you have reached this far into my simple log, I hope that you are as hopeful and eager about my theories as I am, and I assure you that I have learned a lot these past years, so I am ready to apply what I have learned here.

I await for more, and I look forward to sharing more In sha' Allah."
[LOG END]

LOG AUTHOR: S. M. Noureldeen (alternative aliases: SerpentineStorm, SolarionStorm)
DATE OF LOG: [01/01/2024] | [01/01/2297]
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: The Theorist of Na Pali: Future Plans

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

It has indeed been some time since the Theorist of Na Pali shared his perspective about this wondrous place!
We all look forward to what you will bring to the table this time, not only the content itself, but how it will be presented to us.

You are a great raconteur.

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche