NEW DM│DM_Gryefell_hex

Questions, Informations and Discussions
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

NEW DM│DM_Gryefell_hex

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

Hi there! I made another DM map. It is medieval themed one. Map is already added to all DM servers to play! Woof :dog: :dog:
DMG1.png
DMG2.png
DMG3.png
DMG4.png
DMG5.png
DMG6.png
DMG7.png
DMG8.png
DMG9.png
DMG10.png
DMG12.png
DMG13.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UNREAL
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: NEW DM│DM_Gryefell_hex

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

Few screenies making of. I tried various sky boxes, but then I decided to go for rather normal one over the "space planet" looking.
DMG_makingof1.png
DMG_makingof2.png
DMG_makingof3.png
DMG_makingof4.png
DMG_makingof5.png
DMG_makingof6.png
DMG_makingof7.png
DMG_makingof8.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UNREAL
Osiris
FOD
FOD

Post by Osiris »

Trust me, its one of your best maps you do ever, you are the best maker for maps!

10/10
Olé!
~Athena~
FOD
FOD

Post by ~Athena~ »

Hello,

I agree with Osiris.

Delacroix sent me recently the maps you made, Nikola, and this is my reaction : "wow :o ".

It's the 4th time I say "wow wow wow :o" when I play a map. (there's no dazzled smiley, which is a shame ^^)

The 1st time was when I discovered the maps of Robert A. Wey : Konosus, Gotlieb's Retreat, FourthOrder... etc. Now it's old schoold style, however when I played it in 2000-2001 it was magical for me.

The second one was when I played Project Xenome (last version).

The 3rd time was when I tested the maps of the FoT clan on UT (Frag'nBrag and cie).

And same effect when I played your DM maps, Nikola.
I'm impressed by the progress you've made since ValleyOfXellos.

I grade(rank) the maps I test from A to E (or even Z, which I've used in some rare cases), but to grade your maps, I've recently added the "S" (S-tier) :D

For me, maps are works of art, and I have a great deal of respect and admiration for their authors.
So well done, and above all thank you so much for the magic and pleasure you give me in making these maps :flap: