Unreal 1990!

Provided by Sickpup to post about other games.
Forum rules
Post here about other online games
gamerz31w
FOD
FOD

Re: Unreal 1990!

Post by gamerz31w »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:54 pm But...Jill eventually rescues a prince! So it's damsel in distress in reverse.

EDIT:
Also that screenshot doesn't really give the game justice and it's too much of low res...when I zoom it it doesn't look as good as it did on good big CRT screen..if you get what I mean.

There is however a better game that used the same engine, but modified, Xargon. Though that features a guy. There was also Jill 2, not Jill episode 2 though, but real Jill 2...and it got cancelled thanks to Jack Jackrabbit...however the people behind it re-made it to a different game, with a different female character who suddenly was obviously too much of eye candy, they even hired a model to do posing for game art and stuff...it's really bizarre story. And I forgot how that game got called to be honest...no it wasn't Xena the warrior princess...
EDIT: It was called Vinyl the goddess of mars I believe...practically the sequel to Jill except they changed the content a bit.
Would it be in 3D like it was presented in earlier game build of Unreal Engine 1? Speaking of Jill of the Jungle videogame series or rather fourth installment?
gamerz31w
FOD
FOD

Re: Unreal 1990!

Post by gamerz31w »

Was it earlier game build of Unreal Engine 1 where for instance apples would be items rather than pathnodes instead?

Like as an example likewise in Jazz Jackrabbit 2?