post any map related problems you should find / description of map-fixes
Delacroix-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

ArchSub by Steve Long - 14-level version

Post by Delacroix-(DOG)- »

https://pixeldrain.com/u/atyw5Jwu

Author: Steve Long

This thing turns out to be significantly bigger. As it turns out, UBerserker's review was based on a less-complete set, with this one being expanded by a Dynamo2 and a set of Duke4Now levels, all connected to this. It still isn't complete as it was never completed to begin with, but this version has all levels in correct sequence, plus generic filename problem (sky, sub, subway) is now rectified.

Now, all of these levels already exist on Newbies servers, but some of the more generic filenames such as Sky or Sub or Subway may end up getting into conflict with texture packages or other resources for unrelated projects. This version, with its ordered naming scheme rectifies that permanently.
Delacroix-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: ArchSub by Steve Long - 14-level version

Post by Delacroix-(DOG)- »

I can't seem to edit my posts for whatever reason.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/gozjoaUm

Dependancies got missed. Sorry about that.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: ArchSub by Steve Long - 14-level version

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

Well, the reason for this derives from past when a small group of admins tried to counteract against me... and I simply forgot to change the setting back. GameServerAdmins can now edit posts again.

Btw. I uploaded the fixes you posted recently to your download-section on the website. You might want to change the downloadlinks in your posts and upload forthcoming mapfixes directly to that space on newbies website.
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]