The ultimate betrayal

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

The ultimate betrayal

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

So as you may know, I had (well oficially only my mom) until July fourth to move out from here. I tried to move heaven and earth to get money for moving etc and was helped in the end. But then my mom received a large sum of money at the last moment (well not too large a sum but way bigger than anything recently) and well...she kept clinging to this place she found, ignoring anything else, also ignoring our advices to appeal in time against the court decision, being agressive having random outbursts, throwing us out and then coming 180 degrees again. But she finally did it, she proclaimed at the last moment that she doesn't want to live with us, she set us up a trap and she laughed to bus driver's racist joke and xenophobic comments he had against me and my partner. This time she didn't jump at all to my defense and the driver ended up throwing us out in the middle of nowhere after an argument and threats that he did. I am not going to let it slide so I told him what I thought finally and he told us to get out. I flipped my finger at him and that was it. But when we came "home" my mom's suitcase was home and she wasn't at all concerned if we made it home or not, we were trash to her. I keep having to listen from her that my partner is a "foreign butthole" a "stranger" and lastly she sent sms message telling him that he was an insect.

She can rot in hell for all I care, she even admitted to not being my real mom lately, whether she meant it figuratively or not, I know now that its basically confirmed otherwise that there was a switchup/abduction involving me in my very early youth.

So we're left with nothing, she doesn't care she even quickly changed her contract to remove us while lying to other people about us. I think she only ever pretended to be on our side in the past and all she ever wanted was to use me so her potential "lovers" have pity on her and can send her cash because she keeps crying about how ill I am and how difficult life is for her even though she doesn't care a **** in practice about me and only cares about her makeup and pitiful things. There....I hope that makeup will melt her face off completely one day. She already lost her eyebrows years back possibly because of all that so she always draws it etc. She's a complete attention whore that wastes everything. And she projects on other people like mad. Never anything is her fault ever. She cannot accept responsiblity for any of her actions and blames others always.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959