The CV scare

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

The CV scare

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

So they are basically "copying" mesures of Italy one by one in the czech republic without there being a reason to. I mean there was like max. 50 "maybe" confirmed people infected in the whole cz and they are doing this? It's just an excuse to ban stuff and lock people up lke behind the iron curtain. Absolutely disgusted. They are revealing themselves now like I always said. This calls for a revolution and not some pathetic one like back in 1989.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
evilgrins
FOD
FOD

Re: The CV scare

Post by evilgrins »

I can't speak for the Czech Republic, but this threat is very real.

This does not call for revolution, it calls for patience and calmness.
Have you hugged a Skaarj today?
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
yrex
FOD
FOD

Post by yrex »

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

There was at some point, but the numbers are increasing very quickly.

There are many things worth starting an uprising. This is not one of them.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Whatever. The threat isn't so large as the media makes you think. This has been predicted, look at deus ex or v for vendetta. It's the same bloody thing. It does call for revolution as different countries make different measures that are nonsensical. I will not be silenced, because I know the truth. Some scientists have already been silenced when they wanted to expose the real matter behind this.
EDIT: You do realize that measures like the face masks etc are bullpoopy that they cannot stop you from getting infected etc? They will only protect against spreading it further but not against catching it. There were previous flu outbreaks that were handled well and now there are deliberate sabotages in place.

strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

newbiesplayground is NOT the platform to spread conspiracy theories!

here i'll draw the red line! your thoughts and opinion about the current situation is all yours, but when throwing out a sentence like "The threat isn't so large as the media makes you think", then you should consider that by now (april 16th) there are more than 125.000 confirmed deaths due to covid-19; peak has not been reached at all; it obviously affects the whole world and there are people here who lost relatives/friends already due to this virus.

yes, we all know that the face-masks, which currently can't be delivered at all in quality and quantity needed, are just meant to prevent infecting others. but when mocking about these measures, you should also think about the many medical units around the world that barely have masks to protect themselves. view the situaition in italy, how many docs and nurses had been infected and died due to lack of security, just because they had no ffp2/3 masks.

it is ok, if you consider this as "a common flue", but here on this forum, i won't just leave this uncommented!
so, if not contributing anything useful to this topic, better not contribute anything to it.
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

You don't even know what I'm talking about when talking about the measures. Some measures like implemented by some shops custom are people being forced to wear plastic gloves which is hypocrisy of stuff like penny market with their anti plastic propaganda. Not just that, but people are forced to wear the gloves all the time in the store which actually only spreads the germs if you touched your cart and then the bakery with them because normally you're only supposed to wear these when grabbing the bakery. This situation has also lead to further violence against me so I am not taking that lightly. Because I have breathing problems in general, I used to have asthma in serious condition but that doesn't mean I am not without breathing problems. Sometimes I have to pull up my mask to breath in the air and this has caused people to attack me. If you are okay with that go ahead. But I have more information than you do. I didn't say that the virus didn't exist so you should blame those two for bringing it up. I am not going to comment on any conspiracy side of this anymore but you see this has practical implications and it is an undeniable fact that in some states they are using and abusing the situation to bully citizens.

There.

Recently a group of youngsters have been beaten by cops in prague just because they were together for a moment. You find that justifiable?

And those statistics, they don't mention most of those people have been terminally ill or too old in the first place.

EDIT: I'd gladly send my mask over to some doctors/nurses in Italy. The reason they don't have it is because of the mass hysteria because all the common people already took it!

strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

that was not the message i was referring to. and i don't deny the fact that various countries came up with more than questionable strategies. ranging from complete restrictions as we have seen in china to trivializiation by leaders like trump, johnson or bolsonaro.

nevertheless the situation is really very bad and will get worse. it will strike many people down and the second level we'll have to face will be the worldwide economic disaster.
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

That's something I can agree with.

Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

On the contrary given what happened in the past weeks or days I'd say this is an excellent time to make a revolution. I've been attacked more than three times over the course of past days there was also tension at the border with german and czech police forces going against each other. I've been thrown off a train for virtually no reason, I've been abused so many times now that I've about had it. And it's not China to blame as you may know now the first confirmed case of the virus was already in France in December 1 and there are things that you do not know.

I was also sent (I do not speak german) this link sometime ago "www.wodarg.com". I cannot vouch for it because I won't be able to understand, but the facts speak for themselves.

EDIT: Oh and btw a couple of weeks ago I met the former czech president. He also finds it sad that these measures are taking place and that it's attack on people freedoms and that the large part of government(s) are being taken hostage, when I listened to an interview of him.