brkien arm

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

brkien arm

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

just trying t type thr passwrd with my brkeb arm gave me pain, i can't ty[e as well with the other arm, expect absence until im healed
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: brkien arm

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Okay, I wanted to write about what happened, I can basically type now but I have to be careful not to overstretch myself, I have the arm in "orthesis".

Last half week was outright hellish. I have been on a showing across the country, before that I had the shock of my partner having a heart attack after some heated moment, I don't remember how it started but I had a bit of a breakdown that had my grandmother leave her place, oh yes I remember now, she left for a store while non uniformed cops came to pester about our "own complaint", trying to really shoot holes into everything. My grandmother didn't want to talk to them at all, which only fueled their arguments, having me for a liar. This led into the breakdown and my grandmother leaving the flat without telling anything. Then the next day we had arranged for the showing, but in the meantime I had to call ambulance for my partner. We were in hospital and when we returned, we had to wait for my aunt to come with my grandmother because she went to her.

But obviously she started to be manipulated and then the word came that we should pack our most important things from the flat and just leave, tomorrow. She basically ordered me, spoke instead of my grandmother, she was being manipulated. But we had the showing tomorrow, so I had my mom call my grandmother about it etcetera. I don't know who to truly trust of my family, I guess nobody in the end.

Basically, because we got delayed and would come back around midnight before we could go "home" and get our stuff, my grandmother started panicing, told my aunt etc, then suddenly events unfolded what came down to her abduction, she was probably fed psychiatric drugs too. We stepped out frm train completely elsewhere because we knew we couldn't get back because nobody would be home so we had to wait sleepless night at the station, meanwhile I went to the police who didn't take my abduction claims seriously and wanted to do nothing.

We arrived on the next day in Prague and then we had to call ambulance again because of change of condition, something we were told to do. Well, ambulance came all right but they called second car for further inspection, because the staff didn't understand some measurments or so we were told.

The next I know that this second car has really weird people in it, but someone claiming to be the director of Prague ambulance came with them. After a while he exited while I waited outside and my partner wanted to talk to me. Without provocation the director grabbed me while I was attempting to speak to my partner, showed me aside, I protested loudly, went back on the stairs and then he did it again, said "call police immediately" and when I insulted him, his "bodyguard" jumped on me, hit me on my back, pushed me down on my shoulder, threw me onto the street pavement, jumped on me again and senselessly bashed me in my back and arm. Seeing this, my partner despite his condition, pulled him away from me and painfully I started walking away while shouting at them they are nazis. They stole the medical record too. Meanwhile, I went to a hospital and was x ray scanned and they found out I have shattered bone. And that wasn't the end of the events. But because I couldn't report to police first, they will try to have me be a "suspect" instead of a victim again, which means I can go to jail and today I got a call from police again. The czech republic is NOT a safe country.

Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I would really feel a lot safer if someone offered me at least a temporary shelter until I can solve the most gratitious issues, but right now I wouldn't know who to ask for help. However the danger is real as you can see and I won't be just someone's pawn in this twisted game trying to get me into jail or damaged so much that I'd end up in a wheelchair.

strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

i'm sorry for what happened to you, but honestly said, i don't see a realistic chance that this community could help you in your situation. not sure if anybody would even have the possibility to offer a shelter. i can't. but i would talk to people at your town or surrounding. maybe some farmer might offer shelter and food for some work. good luck!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Not any real farmers in this area and this is still the town where I was "arrested" under the pretense warrant, so honestly I don't think its realistic asking here for help, especially since that happened back in April, the people hate me here and think I'm some kind of criminal. Since I can't be around my grandmother's flat anymore, fleeing to more anonymity there isn't an option for me.
Besides, even if I wasn't pestered by people there, I did receive pestering from the non uniform cops as such place was easier for them to do so.

Mind you, the place that fell through where I had the showing before the broken arm happened, that was practically a farmer. But I didn't tell him of my issues, however that place is rented out to someone else now from the last people he had deal with real estate so I can't do anything about it.

Either way, as I said I don't feel safe anymore anywhere in the czech republic, because someone can still easily find me if they want.

I do have a plan in mind if someone offered me a shelter, but for safety I shouldn't discuss it here just in case someone would want to abuse the information from the outside world.

EDIT: It's just not possible for me to explain everything now and I need to rest again. Fact is even if there wasn't a danger of me being prosecuted again (the corrupt court would immediately know, even if it isn't for a criminal offense, they'd find reasons to say I violated my probation terms and could send me back behind bars instantly).
And I need medical help and I cannot trust if anything happens, the ambulance stuff, because again they are being controlled by a corrupt person. There is a medical scam going on and they try to scare foreigners into undergoing unnecessary treatment. This is the real reason why I was attacked, because I would find this out. There is already a controversy about Prague's ambulance, in that the new cars are dangerous and some person left the ambulance staff to complain about this.