Shred-(DOG)

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
harddrive
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Re: Shred-(DOG)

Post by harddrive »

Hi Shred have not seen you in quite a while. I was wondering what happened. Hurry up and get back here. We can't have all the fun.
Shred-(DOG)-

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

Hi Harddrive. cant wait to get back my wife an i will be ripping the spare room apart wensday to fined my cd i hope.
Shred-(DOG)-

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

Well i found a old unreal cd bot it 10 bucks errr put it in dl the 227 patch tryed to run it an HOPED NO GOOD ERRO WERROOOO man i get sick off trying this.Iam going to get my wife to undo it take the 227 out an redo unreal an try puting in the 226 patch she says it allways ran great on that patch. so wish me luck again hope to see u all soon :shock:
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

hey shred, you'll probably have to patch the original unreal to 224/225 first and then patch this installation to 227i

cya soon! WOOF! WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Hiya Shred :)

yes, you can't patch stock Unreal to 227.
First you need to patch it to 225 minimum or 226, then you can apply the 227 patch.
Shred-(DOG)-

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

THX you guys i will do that or ask my wife to cuz i cant even email. i suck at puter stuff i just play good ;} it make take a bit cuz my wife hates working on my puter half to ask real nice. thx again Shred
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Get aim 59 here, get her to put it in and I will help you from here.

http://69.90.34.150/unreal/Special/
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Get teamviewer and we can help you fix it http://www.teamviewer.com/es/download/windows.aspx
Shred-(DOG)-

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

Thx evey one but just found big leak in basement have cut out drywall an some frame an apply large CASH PATCH to this b4 i redo unreal an PATCH it up to. As soon as iam done next week i hope i will apply the PATCHeES an redo unreal to thx Shred :x
SpiNacH
FOD
FOD

Post by SpiNacH »

Good good, whole wheat..............Shreddie's!
Sorry man, couldn't resist.
Plz take your time. I still enjoy getting "some kills", lols.

JK, would love to see you back man. Nice to see you haven't forgotten us.
Shred-(DOG)-

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

Hiya Bud was hopeing to see you post was thinking you were made at me or somen gland to hear from ya bro.We are about half way done on the ren last day for the contracker then we paint on the week end an hope to have my wife put unreal an patches in the followen week end week end yaaaaaaaaa any ways iam still comen just a little slow ;}. see you all soon Shred :shock:
Shred-(DOG)-

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

Well i think i did it an all on my own to bot was just on jacks sever every thing seemed good just gonna set all my settings up an see you all tonite ihope :mrgreen: Shred