Decided to come by...

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Pathfinder
FOD
FOD

Decided to come by...

Post by Pathfinder »

and say hello. Some may remember me from the past. I have been in other games, communities, & server/admin ship.

Previous game names are as follows:

Lord_Rahl
A§MD_JunKie_:)
§FS§_Lord_of_Chaos
-SmoKe-
You will now find me playing this game under - Pathfinder

Plain and simple.

It's been a long time since I've visited the forums or even thought about Unreal. I have not bothered to play BF2 or any Mod of it in about a year. In my free time I play a little bit of LotRo. I have not been a serious gamer in many years. I have decided to return to the game where it all began for me. It's simply amazing to see they Smirftich is still coding and managing to offer up updates. If you see this old unreal dog on the servers, please give me a chance to pick up a weapon. Nothing ruins this game more than people who have forgotten how to just have fun playing a game with old friends who believe that owning the server and being top player every map is all there is to gaming.

If I get to liking this game and the company on the servers again, y'all just might see me more often.

Take care and have a Merry Christmas season.

To all my DOG friends, 'it's nice to see y'all still around'.

God Bless and FRAG on.
"Put that in your pipe & smoke it!! :)
Oldsparky

Re: Decided to come by...

Post by Oldsparky »

Hiya Smoke,, Suicide Sid also showed up again yesterday. Good to see some of you old dogs back.
Smoke is an old dog and his dog account is still active. I sent you an email Smoke.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

SMOKE!!! My Good Ol Amigo!! wow..its been many moons my friend!! Good to see ya pop in. Hope to see ya soon online. You might find me in the Newbies Monster Mash INF server at night...the others you will find in the Newbies Co-Op servers.

Hit me up for a game or too. You can contact me on Steam (goodoletaco) Xfire (jmorhy) email (jmorhy@gmail.com)) or facebook (www.facebook.com/javier.morhy)-

God bless amigo!!
Pathfinder
FOD
FOD

Post by Pathfinder »

Oldsparky wrote:Hiya Smoke,, Suicide Sid also showed up again yesterday. Good to see some of you old dogs back.
Smoke is an old dog and his dog account is still active. I sent you an email Smoke.
As I told Jeb, my email is gorked until COX decides to get it fixed I'm bingo on ammo.

I tried 3 different times to do the 'forgot password' option and it said it could not find my email. So I decided to cut ties with the name and use one that I feel better represents where I'm at in life.

If you want me to post from the Smoke account or play under I might just do it. I'm not unreasonable, but not being able to access my email is seriously hampering communications.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Dont worry about the name thing amigo...we just very happy to see you back! I did sent you a PM with a temp password and your user Name..just in case you do want to use your old account..if not..no biggie. Hope to see you online soon! Blessings!
Pathfinder
FOD
FOD

Post by Pathfinder »

Hmmm.......

it seems that the male3LifeKnight.int & .utx are not loaded on the servers Sparky. I would really like to use that Skin since it was provided to me by Daisey.
-§moKe-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by -§moKe-(DOG)- »

yep.

Looks like my old account is indeed working.

Skins doesn't support my LifeKnight costume :)
The Law of Unintended Consequences does exist! Play Clean, Frag Hard and have Fun...

"I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing..." -Letter to James Madison, 1787
g]Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Try the mega skin packages on the web site Smoke. It maybe in the public skins. Look in newbies skins.
-§moKe-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by -§moKe-(DOG)- »

Oldsparky wrote:Try the mega skin packages on the web site Smoke. It maybe in the public skins. Look in newbies skins.
I have the skin packages. For some reason, they aren't loaded on the server side, if you want I'll screen shot what message I'm getting next time. It defaults me to a dante skin and even tells me.
The Law of Unintended Consequences does exist! Play Clean, Frag Hard and have Fun...

"I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing..." -Letter to James Madison, 1787
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Public mega skins?
-§moKe-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by -§moKe-(DOG)- »

Oldsparky wrote:Public mega skins?
Apparently I'm extremely not getting it. I am looking and don't see that. Why don't you help me out with a link.

I have done the super cache, the mega skins, and the private & dog skins.

Other than that I'm at a loss. I do not see Male3LifeKnight.int or Male3LifeKnight.utx anywhere in the skins packages. I have the zip file from Little Daisy Sunshine that she gave me years ago. I installed the Male3LifeKnight.int & Male3LifeKnight.utx in both locations that it needed to go. At this point it looks for all intents and purposes that the server does not have the files necessary. I guess I'll just continue to use the Lancelot skin.

GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Send the zip file to the Old Guy....might of gotten lost somwhere..but Im sure he can load it right up!
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Hiya :)

nice to meet one of the old DOGS, we never met, but of course I know you by name ;)

here are the links to the current MagaSkins:

http://69.90.34.150/unreal/NewbiesPubli ... rt%201.zip

http://69.90.34.150/unreal/NewbiesPubli ... rt%202.zip

Please check a skin in the Male3 package, it's called knight. I don't know if its the right one. Otherwise your skin could be added to the private package, just send it over.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

hey smoke,

the newbies Male3MegaSkin-package contains a skin named "knight" but not "LifeKnight".... neither does the Male3MegaSkinPriv-package.
if there is a custom skin you want to be added, you need to mail us the .utx and .int file.

since all players using a male3megaskin would need to update their files (as well as on servers) i would suggest to add that skin to the priv-package - since it is easier to send out the new male3megaskinpriv package to those players we know of, rather than causing another series of mismatch errors with the public skins and players that won't be able to join servers if not using the updated files... so better not touch the public newbies skins ;)

WOOF! WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]