Unreal "Forgotten" Mappack

Posts related to JACKALS COOP, HARDCORPS COOP, XPERIENCE COOP and ADVANCED COOP servers
Master_Unreal

Unreal "Forgotten" Mappack

Post by Master_Unreal »

Hey everyone

I came up with a pretty good idea last night, due to the lack of maps

There was a mappack that is very recent called Forgotten, It was actually very good, but theres one problem, its 227 only

My idea was that I could contact the author and see if it would be ok to convert the maps and put them on here, of course some things would need to be changed, and a lil bit more monsters added

If it sounds good to you all, I can try and contact the author, and get his permission to convert this, I think it would be a great addition to the server

Website here:
http://www.smstributes.co.uk/sinistral/ ... gotten.htm
Oldsparky

Re: Unreal "Forgotten" Mappack

Post by Oldsparky »

I doubt they will want that but give it a try. This is one of the problems I warned about with 227.
W3RM(Woof)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by W3RM(Woof) »

‏‏‎ ‎
Last edited by W3RM(Woof) on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Master_Unreal

Post by Master_Unreal »

Well, shortly put, it was a no

At least we tried :/
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

I am not surprised. They still act like we dont exist. :!:
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

He said no to convert the mappack? there is still old version of his mappack somewhere which works under 225 though. I beleive I downloaded it, it is pretty old, around 2001 or so.

But I would support that conversion, I say go for it, do the conversion, also UT players can't play the map and there is a UT coop server that is interested in any new custom maps, just like Newbies playground, the server is called Loathsome's coop.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959