SuperCache for Coop

Posts related to JACKALS COOP, HARDCORPS COOP, XPERIENCE COOP and ADVANCED COOP servers
Oldsparky

SuperCache for Coop

Post by Oldsparky »

I continue to update super cache for Jackals coop as the map fixes are applied. Whole new one coming after we get all the maps fixed and installed. Is there any interest in the server maps being offered as a map pack for off line play.
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: SuperCache for Coop

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

I can tell you some have asked. :) for just that.
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
>KamiKazi<-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by >KamiKazi<-(DOG)- »

Me, me, me :lol:

I badly need the updated server-maps. I lost a lot of maps because of version conflicts and I do not have the newer maps. There is a lot of work to do on the maps. I also need the aditional files like utx or uax to load the maps in Editor. A new map pack would be great. D/L the last one end July last year.
Especialy I need the maps which need fixing. If it would be possible to D/L the whole maps at once could save a lot of time and work.

Woof Woof

PS: Some Players asked where to get the server-maps.
Bubbles
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Bubbles »

Woof ty Kami!!
Master of Disaster
FOD
FOD

Post by Master of Disaster »

Sparky
I would be interested in map pack you suggest..are weapons available that way too? I am running the original Unreal Gold Disc and cannot log onto some "other servers" they want me to have an updated version. Is this really necessary? Does it cost money? Are your skins on this site just for members....so many questions...................................
Master of Disaster
FOD
FOD

To boldly go................................................

Post by Master of Disaster »

Ah the split infinitive. Since crash landing on this website much has been revealed to me.Constant fear of attack had made me weak, but the beauty of this world made me seek the wisdom of the Nali. Peaceful gentle creatures. Allright so I just got a new round of Malware...Rookit....seriously. My virus protection caught it and some related dll's. For several days now when I open my browser or Unreal the warning goes off and the files are diplayed therein and I dispose of them and return to the matter at hand. So I am neither saying they came from unreal or a an angry Skaarj. But they do exist so for whatever reason I am a target.

I want to download super cache from this site and anything else that would enhance the game. Is it safe, no offense because I believe in my heart that anyone who so loveth Unreal as I do is, as the Nali High Priest would say "a being of light". So I see all the zip files. Download to desktop? Unzip. Are the correct directories set so that Unreal will recognize and read? Is the process the same for skins & Fixes? I wish to abandon reality and all its false promises and be so Unreal...

PS What is the dealio withe the woman pictured in some buildings who is blue and well lets just say she differs from human women sixfold?
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

I finally understand why u got that nick....
--= Keep Running =--