Just had to have a change

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Just had to have a change

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Well, thanks for ur update.
Srry to hear u left (DOG), really do.

Do hope ur gonna find what ur looking for with ima.

Greets !
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

no matter the tag..... Ima gonna shoot you and lurky you.... I will find you. :lol:
xoxoxoxo
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
[IMA]BlondePsycho
FOD
FOD

Post by [IMA]BlondePsycho »

hey no matter what tag ANYONE uses it does't really matter.. as long as we're all friends here and have fun TOGETHER!!!
sure.. there has been a lot of negative stuff lately..( and I must say... a lot of it pointed at me.. or IMA or whatever).. NO need for any of that.... at least I have the cahones to use MY own name...
Lets all jut have fun together like the friends we have always been..OK? there are too few of us left to let this sort of infighting damage what little is left of this game and these "YEARS" long friendships...
I feel I have lost some " friends" .... ppl i liked and respected....and I do not know why...apparently some of the ppl i thought were my friends in this game... arent???? ... too bad and very sad...And I never did ANYTHING to intentionally cause that....
Aren't we all GROWN adults here?
I'm 44 years old and I just can't believe ( and don't want to) that certain ppl are acting the way they do...and some of them are older than me!!!??!!!??
... and... lol don't you all run away scared outta your britches because i'm on high speed now lol hahahhahha
I think about and care for EVERYONE I know still left in this game.. even if you think I don't ... EVERYONE here means something to me...And I know so many of you by your first names... not just your Unreal tags.. and I know where you live your..families ... the problems you are experiencing in life... gee this is like family to me..( and I'm all outta family)
I thought we were all here to support each other....(gee I hope i wasn't so misguided or missled in that)
Personally ( please respect this statement) I think that there has been a LOT of Bullpoopy in the last while.. and I don't understand it... and I may NEVER understand it...
LIVE and let live.... and let ppl have their lives and happiness..(is it so wrong for people to be happy??)
It is very rare....
just a BlondePsycho's thoughts....
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

I don't agree with your statement about the "TAG" you wear. It does make a difference. Where would this Clan and the Newbies servers be if everyone felt the same way. The "DOG" tag and the "Sickpup Newbies Servers" continue to stand for friendship and certain principles for clean on line gaming the same today as in the past decade. The "DOG" tag says a lot in a few letters and with a well placed "WOOF" to a fellow clan member says even more. I also don't know what stuff is going on "in the Clan" that made Turok leave but that is her decision. We certainly all are not going to agree all the time.

The Clan continues to grow. We must be doing something kind of right. One thing I have learned in the past years is that consistant re-actions to various situations and adhererance to certain principles is necessary not only in real life but in also in running UNREAL on line gaming servers. Being unpredictable is not normally a desired human attribute. We remain committed to the Newbies rules and goals. IMHO nothing has changed, just a normal period of ups and downs and life changes with some "DOG" members and unreal players as things occur in real life. These real life changes also spill over into on line gaming attitudes and sometimes have both good and bad side effects.

People change, hopefully for the better and for a good reason. Change for the sake of change alone usually leads to disapointment or disaster. I have ate a lot of humble pie and crow for implementing these kinds of changes in the past years of my life.

It takes courage to stay the course in anything you feel committed to when all around are saying go here, go there,, do this,, do that. You have to rely on "your" principles when you don't know where to go or what to do next. Does it fit the rules and principles by which you live? "Your wisdom is shown by repeated predictable similar responses to various situations and will eventually earn the respect of others. Are you easily influnced by others or going along with the herd? Respect is earned by having principles and beliefs and then being willing to make the sacrifices required to adhere to them and live by them, no matter what the cost.
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Kim, I am not trying to get you to change your tag. You can set up your own account as you still have admin priv. As I told you this morning I have changed nothing. Your statement about this being childish is strange to me. I dont recall doing anything to you or Chris. Posting on this forum and playing on the newbies servers is not a right however, it is a privilege. I am not directing that at you or saying that to threaten you as you know how I feel about things, but that others will understand that posts will be edited or deleted if necessary and players will be controlled within the newbies rules. This is not a public forum or are our servers public. They both are private with public use permitted as long as the guidlines are adhered to.

I am thru commenting on this particular subject, but I dont think anything has changed in my opinion, If you desire to use the IMA tag, thats your decision and I am sure you have your own good reasons.
[IMA]BlondePsycho
FOD
FOD

Post by [IMA]BlondePsycho »

Glen ... I don't know why you have a problem(if you do) with any "tag" someone has.... lotsa really good ppl DON'T wear a DOG tag...I've been playing this game and IMA has been around since the BETA of unreal.... long before the dogs... sorry but ok there arent many IMA"S left yet that doesn't really matter...
Aren't we all here to have fun?
I just get so irritated with some of the stuff that goes on ( and don't for a second tell me YOU don't) it just isn't right...and I don't like it that it upsets me..(shows my weakness)
We're supposed to be all friends here.. no matter what race, creed, colour, sexual orrientation, political beliefs, tag, or anything... gee... why can't we all just get along? We're all ppl who want nothing more than to be ourselves, have fun and be loved....
There are so few of us left that this sort of "crap" seems.. well... ridiculous in my opinion...
Why can't we all just give each other a GREAT BIG HUG ands get on with having FUN with each other.. and ( i'm not one to talk but) get OVER alll these PETTY LITTLE dissagreements... sigh....
I think the world of everyone here that I have fun with... EVERYONE!!! here means something to me...if not.. I wouldn't still be here...be they DOG .. IMA HLK.. RIP.. whoever... it doesn't matter..
I think that something is getting lost in the translation here...
Aren't we all supposed to be friends?
I still and always will LOVE all of the ppl I have come to know through this game... no matter what... even the ones who don't like me and go out of their way to say bad stuff about me..(isn't that the Christian ethic??)ok then throw stones at me lol

Don't take this the wrong way turds... but you guys are still special to me... I never ever did anything to intentionally upset you and if I did then please tell me what I did wrong that I may rectify it...
I know I do get upset and stupid .. but I still care for EVERYONE I know... that's just me....be you the biggest arse in the world or the most lovable....it doesn't matter to me... I try to LOVE everyone... A little child ..(LILY.. my friend Lana's daughter) told me just the other day.. .. "I love everbody.." she's not even 3...

plus it's the holidays.. so lets all just love each other for who we all are, faults, opinions and otherwise...

SOOOOOO.....
Merry Christmas to all.. and to all a good fight!!!
[IMA] FeelingBad
{hLk}Bah
FOD
FOD

Post by {hLk}Bah »

I think the world of everyone here that I have fun with... EVERYONE!!! here means something to me...if not.. I wouldn't still be here...be they DOG .. IMA HLK.. RIP.. whoever... it doesn't matter..
I'm glad you mentioned {hLk} 8)
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Ehm, Chris, this is Kims topic, not yours.

It is sad enuf she left dog..... :cry:
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

I am giving thanks.... for Blondie, for his heart surgery and for his humor....
for Wisdom's miracle of healing....
for Jeb and his rought times....
for Kami and her times she is going through.... that she is with us....

the list goes on and on.... but, you get the idea. Love keeps no record of wrongs. That is the Christian heart. :-)

so... with all my love.... (((((((((((((( hugs )))))))))))))))
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com