restored posts

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Oldsparky

restored posts

Post by Oldsparky »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit postDelete postReport this postWarn userInformationReply with quote Re: Time to leave dog
by wever.nl-(DOG)- on 23 Jun 2008 02:41 pm

So, ur still will be playing our game...pfewww...thought u'd quit it all.

I'll respect ur decission and keep on punking ya
U will be missed as admin though --= Keep Running =--

Private messageE-mailMSNM/WLMICQAIM Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit postDelete postReport this postWarn userInformationReply with quote Re: Time to leave dog
by Wargasm-(DOG)- on 23 Jun 2008 11:33 pm

Definately Sad newsWargasm-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Private messageE-mail Top

Edit postDelete postReport this postInformationReply with quote Re: Time to leave dog
by Oldsparky on 24 Jun 2008 07:35 am

Yes we will all miss Kim as admin. But I promise to shoot her regularly.This is probably the oldest unreal player on line
Oldsparky
site admin

Private messageE-mailWebsiteAIM Top

by BeachBumGuy-(DOG)- on 24 Jun 2008 09:16 am

Hi Kim, I wish to thank you again for inviting me in the -(DOG)- Clan; I have many nice things
to say but, I'll keep it short so I won't get lost in translation. I'll just say that
I will really miss those afternoon ( your early morning hehe) quick one on one DM maps
you used to cycle us through ( sid fire 8 ball, acquari island, my fav, and your green 8 ball map)
and coffee breaks before going to work. Hey, you promised you'll still play in the server ok?
34-29 getting close
BBGa machine becomes human when you can't tell the difference anymore
BeachBumGuy-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Private messageE-mailMSNM/WLMAIM Top

by turok(DOG) on 24 Jun 2008 02:58 pm

Hey beachbum,Im still gonna be in the server ,,Im not giving up on unreal yet,,,When my life gets more settled then my gaming might slow down abit,,,Im still gonna be shooting all you guys,See ya in the server..turok(DOG)
FOD

Private messageE-mailAIM Top

by [IMA]turok_um on 24 Jun 2008 04:38 pm

Forgot to mention beach where have you been,Havent seen ya around,,,,Have the itch to get me a beachbum HA,Im still gonna be playing in the mornings on weekends like we always did..See ya soon,,[IMA]turok_um
FOD

Private messageE-mail Top

by wever.nl-(DOG)- on 25 Jun 2008 03:44 am

Beach is still in pain cause they lost from Spain......--= Keep Running =--

Private messageE-mailMSNM/WLMICQAIM Top

by BeachBumGuy-(DOG)- on 25 Jun 2008 01:26 pm

Hehe, knew you would say that,lol! Just a bit busy with my students. Preparing them for their final exam in
Physics and Calculus, they dont like these subjects you know, It's getting real hot now, a big heat wave just arrived
and temperatures jumped close to 40°C .Got no air conditioning in house, so I sweat when playing.Opened pc case and
put fan over motherboard. Maybe gonna shift playing to night hours, just a few maps, till extreme heat is over, now let me go to the beach and cool down in crystal waters, bb later.
BBGa machine becomes human when you can't tell the difference anymore
BeachBumGuy-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Private messageE-mailMSNM/WLMAIM Top

Display posts from previous: All posts1 day7 days2 weeks1 month3 months6 months1 year Sort by AuthorPost timeSubject AscendingDescending

Post a reply9 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to GENERAL FORUM POSTS RELATED TO UNREAL GAME
Jump to: Select a forum ------------------ SERIOUS ISSUES HEALTH AND REAL LIFE ISSUES OF OUR FRIENDS GENERAL FORUM RELATED TO UNREAL GENERAL FORUM POSTS RELATED TO UNREAL GAME DOGS ONLY JOIN DOG WHINERS AND CHEESE UNREAL MAPS AND SKINS KOTH MONSTERMASH COOP SERVER Admins Only GAME TIPS AND HINTS OLDSPARKYS KENNEL SERVER ADMINS GIRL TALK GENERAL SERVER ISSUES NOT UNREAL GENERAL STUFF NOT RELATED TO UNREAL Other games SERVER RULES AND DOG CODE
Quick-mod tools: Lock topicDelete topicMove topicSplit topicMerge postsMerge topicCopy topicChange to “Sticky”Change to “Announcement”Change to “Global”View logs