May I enlist in the -(DOG)- clan?

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
hyzoran

May I enlist in the -(DOG)- clan?

Post by hyzoran »

I recently became interested in joining DOG, one of the last remaining Unreal communities. Dog is one of the shining beacons of hope that shines across the skies of Na Pali ;)
by Joining dog I hope to expand the size and unity of the Unreal playerbase.

I have been playing Newbies servers for a while now, and I am somewhat well known among the playerbase. I am a seasoned DM player and also a good COOP player, and I am a good mapper and decent modder with limited knowledge of coding.

So please, oh great lord Sparky, may I have thou honor of joining the -(DOG)- clan? :mrgreen:
GoodOleTaco

Re: May I enlist in the -(DOG)- clan?

Post by GoodOleTaco »

So please, oh great lord Sparky, may I have thou honor of joining the -(DOG)- clan? :mrgreen:
He is probably on his 10th nap of the day..so might take a while for him to respond ;)
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

a very skilled player! very, very fast and deadly dm-player .... myself being fragged a hundred times ...still got headache LOL
...and played quite often together on coop server :)

...so, my vote you have hyzoran!

WOOF! WOOF!

...ROFL taco ;)
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Ok dont have a problem but to follow procedure,, please wear the -(PUP)- for a bit so other dogs will know your intent to Join and have a chance to comment. Woofers and welcome
SpiNacH
FOD
FOD

Post by SpiNacH »

Skilled player, has much love for Unreal, gets my vote too (like there is such a thing :P ) .

Welcome Hyz............Woof!
KillUnderCover
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by KillUnderCover »

Have played with him several times, seems a good, skilled player to me, welcome to ( DOG ) :) see you in the servers, like to see you in the "King of the Hill" server also :), I enjoy playing with good players :)
"Live is like your nose, better get out all what's in it." :D ;)
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

He is a dog,, woofers. ;)