i know its 2nd time i try to join! :!:
Waiting for answers! :?:
--| ōPunk'sNotDeadō |--
Dieatls
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: I would like to join DOG's!

Post by Dieatls »

Ok! but all dogs who seen me in game know it is me!
annoying_lemon-(PIG)
Better?
and Punk is my usual name!
i am Lemon only for Jesus!
Dieatls
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Dieatls »

:?: :?: :?: What that mean?
:?: :?: :?: Can i put on -(PUP)-
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

First of all, I don't look to the past. What counts is the present. I already posted my opinion on the first thread in July and it has not changed. I still believe he can be a good player and member.

@Punk'sNotDead
I want you to remember what I emailed you in August about DOG and the rules, and especially what are the rules for.
So please put on the PUP -tag

WELCOME :)
and

WOOF WOOF
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

I have edited this thread as it has got way off topic for a request to join the clan.
Dieatls
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Dieatls »

Hello! where all posts?
Sry, be away for some time!
Be back soon i can!
--|DRAGONFLY|--
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

DRAGONFLY

There were some complaints about your behaviour over the last days. I want you to remember that you are in a trial period, nothing else. It's only up to you what you make out of it.

Also I want you to read this:

http://www.newbiesplayground.com/index.php?id=join

If you really desire to become a DOG, you still need to improve some things.
Dieatls
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Dieatls »

Hi Dog familly! :)
I am sorry about some namechanges!
Hope u understand Spark!
Waiting for -(DOG)- !
Punk!
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

If you want to join our clan, you must first post your desire on the clan forum board or. Once your request has been accepted, and if you are unknown to us, you may be asked to participate in a tryout or group discussion. After that tryout or discussion, if it is needed, and it is thought to be in the best interest of the -(DOG)- clan, you will be permitted to wear the -(PUP)- tag for a trial period of a few weeks. During this time you should be present on the server and let as many -(DOG)- clan members as possible observe you play.

Admins and other -(DOG)- clan members will be closely watching you. If it is observed that you have playing skills, good attitude, and fair playing habits, at some point your admission to the clan will be approved.

We expect you to have both desire and dedication enough to play on the server. This you must be willing to do. You will not be given any special treatment during this trial period. If you choose not to abide by the rules of the clan or server, your trial period will be over. Also during this time of trial, you may opt out at any time that you feel you do not want to be a -(DOG)- clan member or disagree with any of our rules.

Please read our clan and server rules carefully. You must be prepared to adhere to all of them. You will not be permitted to disrespect other players, admins, or -(DOG)- clan members playing on any server. If this happens, then it will be grounds for immediate termination of the trial period.

We will not tolerate this type of conduct by any player. We are a respectful and friendly clan and expect it to be kept that way.
Dieatls
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Dieatls »

Hello!
Ty for nice words BBG! :D
I do my homeworks at scool (most of em) and if i dont! then at homes i cant do em cuz its like alcohol, i cant work when camputer is in front of me! Hope understud :)
At homes i have 3 electronics i use and have 1st Computer (Win98SE) 2nd Music system 3rd is TV!
Never seen you in game! even when im in MMinf, Taco!
Dont have any Xbox or PS!
Sometimes i say some phrases from TV or PC games! I like that one "Birdy, birdy" :D :mrgreen: :D
Join DOG read 3 more times!
Punk! Cya in game!