I would like maybe to unsubscribe from DOG

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
Rubicon-(DOG)-

I would like maybe to unsubscribe from DOG

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

Hello,

Maybe some members will be happy to read this, I'm thinking about to stop my membership for personal or other reasons.
I want to say this:
1 I did always wanted to be member from this great Family [DOG].
2 I Play alot on Sparks Servers and it is good enough for me (fantastic)
3 I did feel something strange when I did become MEMBER (I did inspect more respect).
4 But this is not true
5 I'm so sry maybe I did something wrong I do not know or it's me just me....
6 I will need some support to say to me if I do take the wrong or the good decision!
7 I'm feeling really bad about some things thats happens on the server while I play.
8 I'm a social and fair player
9 respons I will take it as it comes up.
10 I do have examples but I will not post this here I do not want to create a war.

Jesus
W3RM
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: I would like maybe to unsubscribe from DOG

Post by W3RM »

£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Please don't leave !!!!!

You are a part of this family, and DOG is more than only a game community.
If there is a problem let us look together to solve it.
I can understand that you don't want to post about it. Some bad changes happened. Also I'm afraid already, to post about something. I must admit that this gives.....

-----(I have cut this part because I'm afraid to post it :cry: )-----

Well however, I would be very sad if you leave, please wait a little. You can write to me about the things you mentioned in 7. I'm also sure, you can write to Sparky or Jackal about a problem. Let us solve the problem, we are all part of a big online family and should stick together in good and in bad times.

Karina
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

No, You cannot leave .....hehe
SpiNacH
FOD
FOD

Post by SpiNacH »

Full moon?, planets out of alignment? Don't know what the....................heck is going on.

Think -(DOG)- clan need to bring in a vet full time. Seems a few DOG's have rabies? or perhaps need a distemper shot?

In regards to your comments on respect Jesus, respect is something earned, not something freely given. The DOG's that command respect do so for a reason, either from dedication, tolerance, or just plain giant heart.

I would like to echo Kami and Sparky's sentiment with the desire for you to remain in -(DOG)- as I have always enjoyed fraggin with you ;).
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

NO FREE TACOS for you if you leave!!! Dont run from the problems..its better to face them.
Rubicon-(DOG)-

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

GoodOleTaco wrote:NO FREE TACOS for you if you leave!!! Dont run from the problems..its better to face them.
I will face them thx Taco, if it's hard well then it's hard W3RM did already help me a bit!
My face is a bit like this I'm worried.
Time is there to think about I like this anyway aslong I can think i'm not sick

Private message:
I'm still looking to see you once online to beat ya :)
6h difference you can do it did setup my clock to Mexican time
By the way you are a good Moderator all follow ups you do suprise me!!
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Thank you for your kinds words. As far as you beating me...I dont think so...hahaha...just kidding..Well you wont find me in KOTH or CO-OP..but you can always join me in MonsterMash Inf Server..Im on 6-9 PM Pacific Time..if Im not in server..you can email me to
jmorhy@gmail.com and we can play a few maps. Im also on Xfire and Steam
Rubicon-(DOG)-

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

>KamiLunar<-(DOG)- wrote:Please don't leave !!!!!

You are a part of this family, and DOG is more than only a game community.
If there is a problem let us look together to solve it.
I can understand that you don't want to post about it. Some bad changes happened. Also I'm afraid already, to post about something. I must admit that this gives.....

-----(I have cut this part because I'm afraid to post it :cry: )-----

Well however, I would be very sad if you leave, please wait a little. You can write to me about the things you mentioned in 7. I'm also sure, you can write to Sparky or Jackal about a problem. Let us solve the problem, we are all part of a big online family and should stick together in good and in bad times.

Karina
Hi Karina,

You can give me your Email I will writhe to you :oops:
Mailto:D_A@telenet.be