trial is over for me now sry

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
GoodOleTaco

Re: trial is over for me now sry

Post by GoodOleTaco »

If im undestanding correctly..he gets to put on DOG tag..he becomes our friend and will play and behave..we make him put on the PUP tag...he will not play and will sit in spec..basically a tantrum. His way or the highway?

Lol! what a character..oK...Im out of this one. :P
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

I know this is frustrating for you guys because you have to put up
with it in the co-op server. I kinnda find it entertaing...why? because its monday,
Im taking one call after the other, (40 calls so far) and this kinda takes the stress away from my customers who find it hard to undestand Left means Left, right means Right and Off means..well off...and these are calls from the USA..hehehe..no offense intended. :D

He seems to think the TAG is whats important and does not realize we are not just a clan, but a family.Well, since he refuses the PUP trial period..I suggest he remain as a guest or FOD. My 2 Pesos worth. Lets let the old one deal with him..anyone for some MM fun in about 5 1/2 hrs from now??
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Join the -(DOG)- Clan
If you want to join our clan, you must first post your desire on the clan forum board or contact Turok-(DOG)- or Maxxi-(DOG)- online. Once your request has been accepted, and if you are unknown to us, you may be asked to participate in a tryout or group discussion. After that tryout or discussion, if it is needed, and it is thought to be in the best interest of the -(DOG)- clan, you will be permitted to wear the -(PUP)- tag for a trial period of a few weeks. During this time you should be present on the server and let as many -(DOG)- clan members as possible observe you play.

It is required that you are present in our server at least 4 times or more per week while you are in the trial period. Admins and other -(DOG)- clan members will be closely watching you. If it is observed that you have playing skills, good attitude, and fair playing habits, at some point the membership committee will vote on your admission to the clan.

We expect you to have both desire and dedication enough to play on the server. This you must be willing to do. You will not be given any special treatment during this trial period. If you choose not to abide by the rules of the clan or server, your trial period will be over. Also during this time of trial, you may opt out at any time that you feel you do not want to be a -(DOG)- clan member or disagree with any of our rules.

Before posting on our forum about your desire to join, please read our clan and server rules carefully. You must be prepared to adhere to all of them. You will not be permitted to disrespect other players, admins, or -(DOG)- clan members playing on any server. If this happens, then it will be grounds for immediate termination of the trial period.

We will not tolerate this type of conduct by any player. We are a respectful and friendly clan and expect it to be kept that way. If you have decided you still want to be a member of our clan, please go post.

Please read our clan and server rules. If you have any questions, please ask either Maxxi-(DOG)- or Turok-(DOG)-.

AIM Contacts Are:

* Maxxi-(DOG)-
* Turok-(DOG)-
Oldsparky
Post subject: Re: trial is over for me now sry
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:48 pm
site admin

Ok Jesus, Put on the Dog tag, please represent us well. :P

This is probably the oldest unreal player on line
*sigh* I really don't understand what's so hard to understand.
I must admit that the first text isn't up-to-date, but that's basically the way it goes.

Sparky gave you the permission to wear the DOG tag.(see 2. quote) Where is your problem now?
Sparky is the boss, and if he says you're a DOG now, then you're a DOG now, so add the DOG tag to your name. Again, where is the problem?

If it means something to you, then just be happy, you're in.

Welcome and a big

:D Woof :D WOOF :D
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Interesting thread but Old One has his reasons.
Rubicon-(DOG)-

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

>KamiLunar<-(DOG)- wrote:
Join the -(DOG)- Clan
If you want to join our clan, you must first post your desire on the clan forum board or contact Turok-(DOG)- or Maxxi-(DOG)- online. Once your request has been accepted, and if you are unknown to us, you may be asked to participate in a tryout or group discussion. After that tryout or discussion, if it is needed, and it is thought to be in the best interest of the -(DOG)- clan, you will be permitted to wear the -(PUP)- tag for a trial period of a few weeks. During this time you should be present on the server and let as many -(DOG)- clan members as possible observe you play.

It is required that you are present in our server at least 4 times or more per week while you are in the trial period. Admins and other -(DOG)- clan members will be closely watching you. If it is observed that you have playing skills, good attitude, and fair playing habits, at some point the membership committee will vote on your admission to the clan.

We expect you to have both desire and dedication enough to play on the server. This you must be willing to do. You will not be given any special treatment during this trial period. If you choose not to abide by the rules of the clan or server, your trial period will be over. Also during this time of trial, you may opt out at any time that you feel you do not want to be a -(DOG)- clan member or disagree with any of our rules.

Before posting on our forum about your desire to join, please read our clan and server rules carefully. You must be prepared to adhere to all of them. You will not be permitted to disrespect other players, admins, or -(DOG)- clan members playing on any server. If this happens, then it will be grounds for immediate termination of the trial period.

We will not tolerate this type of conduct by any player. We are a respectful and friendly clan and expect it to be kept that way. If you have decided you still want to be a member of our clan, please go post.

Please read our clan and server rules. If you have any questions, please ask either Maxxi-(DOG)- or Turok-(DOG)-.

AIM Contacts Are:

* Maxxi-(DOG)-
* Turok-(DOG)-
Oldsparky
Post subject: Re: trial is over for me now sry
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:48 pm
site admin

Ok Jesus, Put on the Dog tag, please represent us well. :P

This is probably the oldest unreal player on line
*sigh* I really don't understand what's so hard to understand.
I must admit that the first text isn't up-to-date, but that's basically the way it goes.

Sparky gave you the permission to wear the DOG tag.(see 2. quote) Where is your problem now?
Sparky is the boss, and if he says you're a DOG now, then you're a DOG now, so add the DOG tag to your name. Again, where is the problem?

If it means something to you, then just be happy, you're in.

Welcome and a big

:D Woof :D WOOF :D

Thx I wil do so I hope discussion is over now If there are preferences for my name into Dog you can choose between " I'am-Unreal[DOG]" or "Jesus-[DOG]"
I'm feel better now with this comment.
Alex
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

We will not tolerate this type of conduct by any player. We are a respectful and friendly clan and expect it to be kept that way. If
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

ehm...yep Taco...but
Interesting thread but Old One has his reasons.
Sparky is the boss ;) :mrgreen: :lol:
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Well its a quote from what he posted on home page :D ;)