trial is over for me now sry

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
Rubicon-(DOG)-

trial is over for me now sry

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

I would like this (PUP) can be removed , I know its easy for me => just change my name!
I did say I'm ready so now I want to know if [DOG] is ready?
W3RM(Woof)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: trial is over for me now sry

Post by W3RM(Woof) »

‏‏‎ ‎
Last edited by W3RM(Woof) on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

This can be nothing but funny..or exasperating to some..lol..Unreal....its just like W3rm says..You will become a DOG when Sparky says so.
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Ok Jesus, Put on the Dog tag, please represent us well. :P
Master_Unreal

Post by Master_Unreal »

ahem....

GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

I say we call.........

Well Im glad I dont have to put up with him on MM servers because all I know how to do is skip maps..dunno how to kick or ban someone :D :lol: :P
harddrive
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by harddrive »

I don't think that was the correct thing to do. It was just a name change & he was not willing to do it.
But what do I know. Sparky makes the rules & decides who is dog & if sparky says he's in thats good enough for me. Even if I don't agree.
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

You must obey the rules and wear the tag, and abide by all the rules.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

I think the problem with Jesus (from what Ive read so far) is he wont wear the tag or follow the rules. Correct me if im wrong :?:
Rubicon-(DOG)-

gree

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

Hi all ,

I did so my best long before asking to be a DOG member, sometimes things going the wrong way, it can happen even to you all!
I'am a good player and I'am honest with all online players, I know I can learn everyone can.. your whole life!
I do also understand the critical words that have been sayd over here about me but I wanto be a "good friend" .
I will wait a bit time to Put the [DOG] tag I want a clean start therefore I watch comments on the forum to see if everyone can agree with my membership.
Everyone should understand I was a bit confused , like I did say it's in my head I think alot about everything pro and contra.
But we will find a solution all together I hope.
Thx to say and think about all!
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Im all for fresh starts. Put that PuP tag on...obey the admins, no use of foul language, and I think that will get you in the right track. :D

Dont make me go into the co-op server and slap you silly!! :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:
Rubicon-(DOG)-

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

GoodOleTaco wrote:Im all for fresh starts. Put that PuP tag on...obey the admins, no use of foul language, and I think that will get you in the right track. :D

Dont make me go into the co-op server and slap you silly!! :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:
Why are you this way surprisingly
Rubicon-(DOG)-

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

TomKatRebel-(DOG)- wrote:The main crux of the issue here Taco is he has refused to do the whole -(PUP)- phase and has demanded to jump straight to -(DOG)-.

He is breaking the rules before he's even in the clan and is using the so-called language barrier problem to get away with it. He understands English well enough to have good long conversations about his family in game, but as soon as it comes to discussing the rules, he says he doesn't understand.
I did not refused I did wear it , but ok not solong, like you say I understand good enough english and the rules are there to respect i will respect them TomKatRebel.
I will if all agree become a [DOG] member, for some persons it will be hard to to accept me I do not know this ... it's in the heads..... from me to!
Review everything once and let me know, I be happy to read your comments.
Alex
Rubicon-(DOG)-

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

BeachBumGuy-(DOG)- wrote:I'am UNREAL come to deathmatch sometimes, just played one time with you , we're on about same time zone , so it
won't be a problem meeting in the evening :)
BBG
THX to be nice to me We will do it
Rubicon-(DOG)-

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

I do not know anymore If read all
I do have permission to put [DOG] next to my players name [pup] is past!
It will be DOG I would love to put it on and I'am ready @ last in the weekend or a bit more early
If you really want me to put [PUP] again I will think about it , and I will not play I be a viewer all the time.
thx anyway for your comment Tom