Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

Question is there!
answers will follow I hope so
Kind regards,
Alex
GoodOleTaco

Re: I'm ready

Post by GoodOleTaco »

We appreciate the interest in joining not our clan...but our family. Make sure you read the rules and Dog Code on home page. Abide by the rules. The server owner/Admins will review your request and get back to you with an answer soon.

It will be very helpfull if a few of our members vouch for you as a nice, clean and respectfull player. Good luck sir
Rubicon-(DOG)-

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

I know the rules there are no probs for me @ all

I would like everyone to vote so we are democratic this is the way off life!
even members ho know me I would like they vote age has nothing to do with it @ all

lets Rock
Alex
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Sorry to say bud, but this aint a democracy. Big Boss Dog decides wheter your in or not. He will review the input of the admins for any possible issues. But if he says no..its no. If he says yes..then its your lucky day :D :D :D
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

This is Jesus and I think he should put on a pup tag for a while.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

There you go Jesus..please put on the -(pup)- tag...this is your trial period, dont mean your a DOG yet. Admins will be keeping a sharp eye on you. Please watch the language, keep your nose clean, pickup after yourself and have fun. Woof! Woof!
Rubicon-(DOG)-

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

GoodOleTaco wrote:Sorry to say bud, but this aint a democracy. Big Boss Dog decides wheter your in or not. He will review the input of the admins for any possible issues. But if he says no..its no. If he says yes..then its your lucky day :D :D :D
Lucky days are strange to me ... I know wath no and yes mean and between there is nothing@ all
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Well I have no idea what you are taling about but...you been authorized by Sparky (Server owner and Clan leader) to wear the PuP tag as a trial or test period. So its not a YES, your a DOG..its a Maybe, you will become DOG if you follow the rules and dont get admins mad. :-)
Rubicon-(DOG)-

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

if somone gets mad I can do nothing about this, some peoples get mad because off nothing, strange if you ask me.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Sigh...ok..wear the Pup tag. We will see how it will work out. Good luck
Rubicon-(DOG)-

Post by Rubicon-(DOG)- »

GoodOleTaco wrote:Sorry to say bud, but this aint a democracy. Big Boss Dog decides wheter your in or not. He will review the input of the admins for any possible issues. But if he says no..its no. If he says yes..then its your lucky day :D :D :D
I did have my lucky day yesterday otherwise it was also a bad day I did have to put 2500 dollars onto the table because on off my sons getting married on the 3 off september LOL :)
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

hahahaha..ok! :D :D