Big Thanks

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
SpiNacH
FOD
FOD

Big Thanks

Post by SpiNacH »

Hi all. I think most of the players and admins (at least on Jackal's server) know me. They may have even seen me impersonating an admin :P I would like to thank Jackal and all the others for giving me the honour of admin. It has been a privilege to play with such kind and friendly people. Well today i recieved an even greater privilege than admin, and that is to be a member of -(DOG)- , granted by OldSparky himself ;) Thanks to all the admins and DOGs for making me and all the other players feel so welcome. Oh, one other thing........................................WOOF!................................................SpiNacH
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Big Thanks

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Oh Spinach you can't imagine how happy I'm. You are one of the finest and greatest Players I've ever met. You always brought the fun into game way back in the older days on Zombies. And now you're a -DOG-, the best addition the group ever could get.

A big
WOOF WOOF
to you

and a big

THANK YOU

to Sparky

Kami
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Welcome Spinach !!!!

May u bark with proud :)
--= Keep Running =--

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Welcome to the Family Greeen leafed person you! Keep busy in server and keep active in forum for any updates. Will give you access to the server admins section tonight.

We also got a Facebook page if you use FB http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gi ... 2321119366
Master_Unreal

Post by Master_Unreal »

Looks like I'm late to this party....darn, wasn't one I wanted to miss, seen you in the server tho with the tag

Glad to see your in the kennel :)
W3RM(Woof)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by W3RM(Woof) »

‏‏‎ ‎
Last edited by W3RM(Woof) on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpiNacH
FOD
FOD

Post by SpiNacH »

Hi all, thanks for the kind words, yet more examples of why it is such an honour to be part of -(DOG)-. @Kami....your words make a tough guy cry...(guess I'm not so tough). @Taco....have not been able to find admin section yet, will keep checking bottom of my cereal box for secret decoder ring though ;) @Minus.....let the hazing commence! ;) @W3RM...I hear hossenfeffer is quite tasty ;)@myself........wish i could figure how to format these posts properly ;(..........Regards, SpiN
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

I think I got u set up for the server admin section. Plz check and let me know. Woofers!