Joining DOG

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
Vandeval_Green
-(PUP)-
-(PUP)-

Joining DOG

Post by Vandeval_Green »

Hey there everybody. I haven't been playing regularly on Newbie's for too long but I spent most of the day yesterday playing with you guys (and gals). When I first started playing Unreal I was too naive to understand the things going on around me in various servers and generally decided to just play the game in silence to avoid criticism. Now that I have reached a level of higher maturity I figured I'd give the game another go. People at Newbies like Master Unreal and W3rm can really make a guy feel welcome, and for that I would like to thank them ahead of time for making my return an enjoyable experience.

With that being said I would like to submit an application for the DOG clan. I respect your work and I enjoy playing in Newbies and will be on multiple times a week regardless of acquiring my clan tag or not.
W3RM(Woof)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: Joining DOG

Post by W3RM(Woof) »

‏‏‎ ‎
Last edited by W3RM(Woof) on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Master_Unreal

Post by Master_Unreal »

Yeah, I've seen him play here before, he's definitely one of the good guys, I enjoyed that conversation we had a few days ago

He has my vote to be in the clan :)
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Looks like some of our Doggies are vouching for you..let yourself be know the the rest of the family..play lots, keep the rules and you just might make into the pack. Please read our Code of Honor, gives you an insight on what DOG is all about. If you got any questions regarding rules, server downloads, ect ect...any DOG member will be more then happy to assist you.. Woof Woof!
Vandeval_Green
-(PUP)-
-(PUP)-

Post by Vandeval_Green »

Thanks everybody. I've read everything over and I will be stopping in to play as much as possible.
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Hi :)

always nice to play with you :) :D :)
and glad you're interested in DOG :)

WOOF WOOF
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

I think a pup tag is in order
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

There you go! The Big Dog has barked..Tag up doggie!
turok
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by turok »

Welcome to the family Vandeval_Green,It would be nice to see you playing in sickpups we have a good group of people playing in there as well..If you have any question im usually found in sickpups.
Your Canadian Friend
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

You can find me in MonsterMash server as well..late nights 6-10 pm PST