Cruzer3_LV
FOD
FOD

I would like to join -DOG- clan.

Post by Cruzer3_LV »

Hello!
please delete this topic!
i dont know how
Last edited by Cruzer3_LV on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W3RM(Woof)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: I would like to join -DOG- clan.

Post by W3RM(Woof) »

Cruzer3_LV wrote:Hello!
I would like to join DOG clan. I will be very happy if i got PUP tag.
I play Newbiesplayground almost 1 year.
annoying_lemon
waiting for answer
The admins have banned you a few times for breaking rules so I don't think your ready yet. (imo)
Also, I don't think you have been playing on the server for almost a year, more like a month.
Master_Unreal

Post by Master_Unreal »

Nah, he has not been playing for a year, he has played unreal for a year, and that I know because he told me, here though, only a month

You have been banned several times for the same thing, and I'm not entirely sure of what the admins opinion of you is. So I can't really say much more
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Hi :)

It's always nice to see young people still interesting in Unreal1 and it's also nice that you're interested in joining the DOG clan. But to become a PUP and later a DOG means a little more than only three letters behind the name.
There were several complaints about your behavior in the past and you already were banned. You remember what I told you after an admin banned you?
Make yourself a little more familiar with the DOG clan and especially the rules on the server. Personally I believe you can be a good player. I've seen some real bad players out there, but I'm quite sure, you're not one of them. Let the others see, that you can be a good player and follow the rules and I'm sure Sparky will think a little closer about making you a PUP.

If you still should have any questions, feel free to email me. Oh by the way, thx for the nice pics ;) , especially the one of the Spinner :lol:.

:) WOOF WOOF :)

Kami
Master_Unreal

Post by Master_Unreal »

Just when all seemed well....

W3RM snapped today because of lemons actions, mostly teamshooting.....

I'm really tired of the storming off, it gets him in a bad mood, and it also gets me in a bad mood, I really enjoy playing with him, but unfortunately, lemon, you just had to go the extra mile.....

Thanks buddy .______.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

-(DOG)- Code
We desire to have fun, play with style, and encourage survival of Unreal online gaming. We desire to keep the game clean of obscentities or unacceptable language and personal slurs. The -(DOG)- clan always helps and encourages new players. The -(DOG)- clan are not only online opponents but also online friends. -(DOG)- clan members should always wear their -(DOG)- tag with pride even if playing on other servers. Written by SickPuppy-(DOG)- founder of -(DOG)-
Wanting to be in a clan because you been playing a certain amount of time and because some people know you is not quite enough buddy..please read our DOG code..thats what DOG is all about..friendship and fun. Not breaking rules and getting kicked/banned.
Master_Unreal

Post by Master_Unreal »

Well, lemon got banned.....again, 30 map changes

He and Chupakabra were exploiting maps, after which i saw him he claimed that we wasn't doing anything, bad attempt at lying

I knew lemon was not ready to be in yet, but I do not think he should be in, he has made alot of people upset with him, including TomKatRebel, who was beginning to get very annoyed by him
Cruzer3_LV
FOD
FOD

Re: hey

Post by Cruzer3_LV »

what i do OdldSparky?