Requesting admission to the Dog Clan

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
Master of Disaster
FOD
FOD

Requesting admission to the Dog Clan

Post by Master of Disaster »

Please consider me for admission to the Dog Clan. All I can offer is my undying obedience and murderous hate of Skaarj,Krall,Titans, Samain and assorted denizens of their world. I seek more knowledge of all that is Unreal. Although predominately a Coop gamer I will fight and die to serve the clan in death matches or team games. I swear to convert many to the server and increase the tribe, both in reputation and size.
your humble servant
Master of Disaster
FOD
FOD

Re: Requesting admission to the Dog Clan

Minus wrote:Lol,nice intro.You better sign this one up old man. 8)
Thanks for your support....I need the acceptance and approval of all the dogs, right? Anyone else?
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Sounds like a politcal speech, tell us more about YOU
Master of Disaster
FOD
FOD

Oldsparky wrote:Sounds like a politcal speech, tell us more about YOU
Born june 3rd 1961 to poor white parents in a small but intolerant redneck community educated at the finest University in Texas dwelt in Austin for 27 years spawned to chillin' who live with me and have played as well though my daughter prefers the Mario world version on another server my son has managed to teach me a few gaming tips and is much better than me. I love unreal for its neverending variations at first ten years ago I worked my way through both versions then discovered bot matches now internet...yesterday I discovered monster mash tomorrow...wanna know more?
Master of Disaster
FOD
FOD

Be my Sensei!

Bow to your Sensei! In this case Bow Wow! So Yeah I want in but Since I have been called Schizophrenic...A serious mental disorder not something to joke about...I am looking for a mentor....Which is why I want in the Dog Clan well that and y'all play so well...so how about it?