dog clan

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
Depredador
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

dog clan

Post by Depredador »

i wanna be in the dog clan i promise to be a good player and follow the dog clan rules....
Oldsparky

Re: dog clan

Post by Oldsparky »

No answer to Tacos query. :?
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

I know your quite young. You have been kicked from the servers for using bad language. Heed my warning, if this continues you will be permanantly banned from all of our servers. We will not tolerate this kind of language under any circumstance on our servers. Your applications is hereby dismissed for the present time pending your improvement in behavior. :roll:
Depredador
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Depredador »

hi ole sorry for not answering jeje cause i dont enter the page to much look my name is because i like the predator name and the movie so im Mexican so i choose Depredador, i dont change my name ever cuz it reminds me strenght, so i start playing unreal since i was 5(now im 12 years old ) then that same day when i buy unreal i remember the movie predator so i put my name and al my life i played alone, but last years (2007) thnx to youtube i now know how to play online, the first srvr i join was newbies jackals coop and i was choked all new maps, it was realy cool then from that moment when i first see jackal-(dog)-, i tell my self that i wanna join the dog clan, thats my story hope to be in the dog clan soon, o and im sorry cuz yesterday i insult the dog clan cuz i was realy mad for never join, now i see my error, so thats all i hope u like it OLE.
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Admin bashing on the server or the forum is not a good idea.
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Think you might have that order wrong Depredator. It goes 1)Follow Dog's Server Rules,2)Become a good Player by following the rules, and 3) Maybe become a DOG! You can always be a FOD, Friend of Dogs, their the greatest bunch of players you'll ever meet! But that isn't easy to attain either. These are players that go above and beyond the game itself, I mean that!WE are friends in and out of the game. We hold all Dogs to very high standards and expect nothing less. And all are welcome to show us what their made of. This Has Been....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)
Depredador
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

thnx sparky

Post by Depredador »

hey this is a meessage from my school yay he i would not be playing too much like i always do cuzzz my school :wink: but anyway ill be playing jejeje and ty sparky for the answer to my email cya(by the way c ya in sickpuppy srvr)
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

I know Depredador for quite a while. Played with him before Newbies. He is
young and sometimes a little bit "wild" :D , but I think he can be a good Player.
He has good game skill. I agree with Taco, he should get a chance.

I'm always surprised when I see so young Players such as Depredador still
playing Unreal 1, a ten years old game. That's cool. 8)

Woof Woof :D
Depredador
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

wow ty kami

Post by Depredador »

yo kami when i read ur post about me i getr soo happy i mean u can telll me about any other game but the best game i ever played is unreal this is realy a game not junk like others this game change my life its a half of me jejeje i grew whit unreal and ill die whit it and ill do what ever to make it ..... illl do what ever to be a dog ............. illldo what ever to continue playing in the best server ever (NEWBIESPLAYGROUNmonstersmash.jackalscoop andSICKPUPPYDOGHOUSE) belive me or not unreal is my life

THE SPIRIT TO BE A DOG IS IN MY BLOOD I CN FEEL IT ........BY:sithlord_Depredador(ill Depredador again) thnx sickpup for making this servers and ty sparky for leting me play ty alll dogs ty
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

You may put on the -(PUP)- Tag. :)
Depredador
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

im a pup

Post by Depredador »

yo ty sparky rly ty ur a great player ty
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Hey, you are a DOG now. Congratulations!!! :D :D :D
Keep it up.

WOOF WOOF WOOF
Depredador
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Depredador »

wow guys im finaly a dog im so happy xd yay i mean just wow its pretty fun u know jejeje
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Depredador wrote:wow guys im finaly a dog im so happy xd yay i mean just wow its pretty fun u know jejeje
Being a DOG is not just a tag u can add to ur name. U consider urself a very very lucky youngman. Dont let Taco down.
--= Keep Running =--