Newbies Ut server

UT99 related discussions
harddrive
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Re: Newbies Ut server

Post by harddrive »

Hi Rubi I don't know if this will help but I think you did a good job on ut. Almost all the maps I have played on have worked beautifully. True the badlands mod is kinda lame but that is mostly because the bots are to easy. If real players were here it would be much better in my opinion. As fear as you being dumb don't ever let anybody tell you that. There is not a lot of people that could do what you did. I know for a fact that I could never have done it. Go ahead and take a break if you need to but if your website is up I will still play there. Go ahead and give up being Rubi dog if you have to but I don't think anybody wants that to happen. I am truly sorry that you feel the way you do and hope you get over it. Hope to see you again soon. WOOF WOOF.
Your Friend JeFF (Harddrive).
schrapnel
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by schrapnel »

i played for a while on your ut badlands server and it was so much fun i almost played all night but i was so tired i had to quit for the night and the next day it was gone,i would run a badlands server but i cannot seem to make a server for ut unless it is just a lan server i have a comtrend model ct-5374 multi-dsl cpe router and that is the problem and when i make a server for unreal1 it dont seem to work right i can find it in the coop and all servers list but no one ever joins maybe too much lag not sure i hope you have good luck with the ut server because you do an excellent job at what you do and i hate to see a fun server leave,sure the maps are slow to download and that is the problem with huge downloads if there was a way to post the cache files needed or downloads needed somewhere else it would be quicker for new players to join the game sometimes it takes me a very long time to download files in game to join,thank you for all your hard work and please do not give up you are very well liked and a good dog even i have to take a break sometimes from the computer it is hard to sit at a pc some days for 12 hours or more but it can be done after a good rest break then come back in going strong again for a while thank you for being a friend and i hope things get better for you soon best wishes :):)
mars007
FOD
FOD

Post by mars007 »

- Newbies Ut server -

IP: 92.48.121.100:7779

unreal://92.48.121.100:7779

I think now is eays and fastest to find.
;)
- Monster Hunt -
mars007
FOD
FOD

Post by mars007 »

File "RySPack" not have good redirect...
- Monster Hunt -
mars007
FOD
FOD

Post by mars007 »

I can help.
But im to buys with other servers.
One is of Lucifur. I think you need know him. :)

First...
Why not have MapVote on server?
Lots maps cannot play?
Hmmm, you chech package of maps what set on server?

I have over 2000 maps ready for server.
DM, CTF, MH, AS, DOM.
All him pass if not missed package of one or more maps.
- Monster Hunt -
-(bob)-
FOD
FOD

Post by -(bob)- »

Tip:
you can make them downloadable with a tool like udl or chocoeditor , or even a hex editor
http://wolf.tcpclan.net/projects/Unreal/UDL.html