Forcefield trick

POST PLAYING SETTINGS AND SUGGESTIONS HERE

Forcefield trick

Post by Guest »

now say you your in a good fight and all of a sudden an 8ball sends you flying over an edge and into the abyss below, well no fear, here is a trick that will save ya

Everyone is familiar with the forcefield right? activate it and and a round purply thing will appear in front of you! well you can also land on it. The trick is...if you are falling and look STRAIGHT down, when you activate it, you should be standing atop of a forcefield, literally stopping you from falling. So next time your about to have a nice fall, (hopefully you grabbed a forcefield earlier!) look STRAIGHT down, and activate a forcefield, and bingo, one apears right below ya, breakign your fall (now you need a way back up! hehe)

(In DmLongeryard you may have seen playback, chris, coldblood or another hlk who loves longeryard use that trick often)

Guess what, theres another trick that come with the forcefield...crouch on top of an activated forcefield and wait for it to disapear. If you stay crouching on it, you will stay floating up in the air, but to the rest of the world it apears as if you fell :shock: . Some may consider the trick cheap, since you are essentailly invisible, and theres a representation of you right below where you really are, but hey, the trick is rarely used, and if some1 spots ya crouching on a focefield, waiting for it to disapear, he'd probabbly shoot ya!

hmmm do i need pictures (im bad at describing things)
FireStorm
FOD
FOD

Post by FireStorm »

nope ..very well explained kid ...but i knew all that ...but im sure lots dont ..thx for the info :)
cpuenvy{hLk}

Post by cpuenvy{hLk} »

Pics would be nice Sir, since I did not believe it until you kicked my arse on Longer using that trick. Well, that and those crafty rifle moves ;)
alreddydead
FOD
FOD

FORCEFEILD

Post by alreddydead »

THANKS FIOR THE INFO, IHAVE SEEN SEVERAL PEOPLE GHOSTING AS I CALL IT THANKS AGAIN FOR THE EXPLINATION OF WHY I CANT KILL THEM
thanks so much for all the prayers , im glad to be a dog and be a part of a cyber family lova ya dogs.