DmDeathPerception

Questions, Informations and Discussions
UnLeaded
FOD
FOD

DmDeathPerception

Post by UnLeaded »

Trying to get somewhat away from "novelty", but of course I'll always put special effects in. :wink:

SONGS
This map has over 10 songs to choose from to listen to while playing (provided you can live long enough to hear the entire song :P). Don't worry about the DL, these songs are from other popular maps, so you'll probably only have to DL only a third of them. Trigger a song by getting any of the weapons within the blocks. I have also added a few new songs you may like as well.

ARMOR
There's 4 elvators that go up-down to assist in getting the hard-to-get goodies.

SECRET LAIR
There's a secret "Lair of the Blind Ones" where you can snipe, get a torch, and obtain a few other aides.

BEAMS
Take your chances hoarding all the goodies by jumping onto the beams.
Be careful though, rumor has it this chamber has defense mechanisms...

ULTRA HEALTH
This is worth more than the Super, it's worth +200 (so if you have +1 health you will have immediately 200 health). But are you going to go out in public (middle of the map) where everyone will see you? :o

Have Fun!
-> UnLeaded <-
UnLeaded
FOD
FOD

Post by UnLeaded »

So let me know what you like/dislike about the map. If you say the map sucks, you blow! (or I suck and the map blows... :P) then just tell me what you don't like about it as well. :o

Or tell me UL, it would be awesome if you had [this] in the map... :wink:
-> UnLeaded <-