Issue with Botpack

Questions, Informations and Discussions
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Issue with Botpack

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon here!

Wanted to try the Botpack mod (I tried it multiple times), which has the Unreal Tournament GOTY content in Unreal.
I extracted the mod to the correct files carefully and play with the Unreal Tournament arsenal, but the problem is that once I try to summon one of the weapons (Let's say, a Minigun, so I typed in "summon BotPack.Minigun2"), it doesn't work, and the message says "Unable to load class Botpack.Minigun2" despite that I put the BotPack content in my System folder, it still doesn't work.

Is there any type of issue I'm not aware of? If yes, then please tell me. I'll be checking the game log file in order to see what's the issue, and paste it here in order to see what the issue offers.

Best Regards. :)

WOOF!

EDIT: Checking in the game log file, I found this:

Log: 108894.8ms Loading: Package BotPack
Warning: Failed to load 'Female2Voice': Can't find file for package 'Female2Voice'
Warning: Failed to load 'BotPack': Can't find file for package 'Female2Voice'
Warning: Failed to load 'Class BotPack.TMale1': Can't find file for package 'Female2Voice'
Log: 108921.8ms Loading: Package BotPack
Warning: Failed to load 'Female2Voice': Can't find file for package 'Female2Voice'
Warning: Failed to load 'Class BotPack.TMale2': Can't find file for package 'Female2Voice'
Log: 108947.8ms Loading: Package BotPack
Warning: Failed to load 'Class BotPack.TFemale1': Can't find file for package 'Female2Voice'
Log: 108974.8ms Loading: Package BotPack
Warning: Failed to load 'Class BotPack.TFemale2': Can't find file for package 'Female2Voice'
Log: 108999.8ms Loading: Package BotPack
Warning: Failed to load 'Class BotPack.TBoss': Can't find file for package 'Female2Voice'

ScriptLog: Fabricate BotPack.Minigun2
Log: 133211.3ms Loading: Package BotPack
ScriptLog: Fabricate BotPack.UT_FlakCannon
Log: 140006.5ms Loading: Package BotPack

Carefully checking from the Log, it seems the issue here is that I might miss some files required in order to play with the mod, which seems to be the voices. Might as well try do something with it or download another version of Botpack with the voices.

2ND EDIT: This is ridiculous, I wanted help from everyone of you but then I found out that I fixed the problem by downloading the voice packs. Anyways, problem solved. :Drogar-Laugh:
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Issue with Botpack

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

well done! :)
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Issue with Botpack