Glen,what are you doing?

Posts related to MM 850 and MM INF servers
Minus
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Glen,what are you doing?

Post by Minus »

Popped into regular MM last night as infil was gone.Monsters were amped up on crack.
I'm a very good monstermasher but that was ridiculous.
All I did was see people come in,say what the heck,and leave.
I don't know if you set it up like that on purpose and if you did why?
Seriously,no attraction there for many.
“Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.” ― Daisaku Ikeda
Oldsparky

Re: Glen,what are you doing?

Post by Oldsparky »

Ok, do you want it easy or hard, make up your mind. Actually I have intentionally increased the difficulty for testing. The levels are now back to normal, and quiet honestly, I am tired of messing with these servers for a while now. I think these levels will be a good balance.

I have hopes of keeping these settings for the year end backups.
Minus
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by Minus »

Lol,Gort and I were in there last night.Mantas were using tag team on us and all of the monsters were like a pack of wolves.
For us it was fine.A bit frustrating but a serious challenge.
My concern was for the average monstermasher being put off because it was insanely hard.

P.S.-don't think I don't appreciate all you do old dog.Like I said,I was concerned over the regular,occasional MM'ers. ;)

I think a good balance of MM servers would be lower aggression on the regular weapons MM server and
settings like you had last night(Highly aggressive)for the Infiltration server as the weapons are more powerful.
Definitely a challenge.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?
“Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.” ― Daisaku Ikeda
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

I would agree on reg MM reg difficulty and MM Inf..hard..like you said John..INF guns are more powerfull, so we need a good challange there.
cpuenvy
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by cpuenvy »

What a bunch of whiners! There is nothing better than a Manta111x that is in a bad mood!

Geesh! :cry:
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

hahahahaha! :D

but I see Johns point of our guests leaving..then again. Not many guests go into the MM servers ;)
Minus
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by Minus »

Lol@CPU! Turd :P But seriously,you'd be surprised how many newcomers come into MM.I probably play there more than anyone except Waterboy and the non regulars/guests that did come in were like what the heck man?
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Can we amp up the IE on the INF server..also..no Dinos spawning...