Quake Monster Pack for Unreal

Posts related to MM 850 and MM INF servers
Master_Unreal

Quake Monster Pack for Unreal

Post by Master_Unreal »

Hi :)

This is a bit of a late announcement but if you have seen a few things here and there, maybe a fiend or two hehe, you guessed right.

Quake Monsters for Unreal, all monsters from quake 1 and their mission packs will be included with this, all animations will be redone by hand to the best of my ability to make it look like the original, all details will be included with the exception of a few minor details here and there, but you should not notice those few tiny missing details :)

So far we have, the demon, knight, and the zombie. If you've played quake you'll know theres a whole lot more coming, I will post screenshots of new monsters as they are completed here, as well as what they do, don't do, and their overall difficulty.
Gort-{DOG}-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Quake Monster Pack for Unreal

Post by Gort-{DOG}- »

Nice work MU!!
Master_Unreal

Post by Master_Unreal »

Hehe, i almost forgot about the dragon, thanks for reminding me :mrgreen:
Master_Unreal

Post by Master_Unreal »

Ok, so I have yet another monster done, but this one isn't really too much different from the zombie, if you've played the second quake pak you'll know what I'm talking about by now :)

Something else I did not mention before is that I am beefing up the skins to look more up to date, the maximum size for now, and has been used for all current monsters, is at 512x512, I will instead post the actual skin itself instead of just a pic of the monsters, the previously made monsters I won't show but I will of the new ones made

If you haven't played Quake before then I'll tell you about the mummy, but who hasn't played it :P

The mummy is basically a much much stronger version of the zombie, instead of the normal 200 hit points the zombie has, the mummy has 1750 hp and also throws its chunks harder at you, this will be one of the tougher monsters in MM but certainly not the hardest monster :)

Yes that is a bit of leftovers from when I added the detail into the mummy

SpiNacH
FOD
FOD

Post by SpiNacH »

Very nice Adam. Your contributions to the coop and MM servers is very much appreciated.

A very big.........THANK YOU! for all your efforts.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Cant wait to fight these fellas on MM!! How bout quake guns..possible?
harddrive
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by harddrive »

MU You are a genius. I wish I knew one one hundredth of what you do about running the editor and making monsters and fixing broken maps & things.Please keep up the good work and most of all have fun! :D :D :D :D :D
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Can you make me beat the old one on DM Mechanic?
Master_Unreal

Post by Master_Unreal »

It's been awhile buuuut, have a look at this :) Animations should be done much more accurately and they will be faster too (Thank you LittLeb, now if you have a serial key that would be just great :) )

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/2135 ... ot157p.png