I have to have my galbladder removed and surgery on my back in the next coming months

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
SplitterHavok
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

I have to have my galbladder removed and surgery on my back in the next coming months

Post by SplitterHavok »

I'll be on unreal as much as i can be but with health issues i may be off for a little while when this happens for my surgery and stuff please put in good faith to god and pray that i will get thru this thank you dog friends
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: I have to have my galbladder removed and surgery on my back in the next coming months

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

i'm sorry to read this! all the best wishes!!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: I have to have my galbladder removed and surgery on my back in the next coming months

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Removed? Why? Also what's with your back?
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

Good luck and quick recovery Splitter. I hope you will be ok :))
UNREAL
SplitterHavok
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by SplitterHavok »

Basically a piece of my spine is inflamed and for the galbladder like i have two stones in it so thats not good
SplitterHavok
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by SplitterHavok »

Thank you nikola hopefully ill see u on unreal with the rest of the group!
SplitterHavok
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by SplitterHavok »

Thanks strategy
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

SplitterHavok wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:09 pm Basically a piece of my spine is inflamed and for the galbladder like i have two stones in it so thats not good
Alright, well that's not good. But I am generally against removing an organ if it can be avoided in any way possible.

How did the spine get inflamed? It's the first time I hear of that happening though.

Either way I do wish for your soon recovery.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959