So

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

So

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I had a heel injury in the river, slipped and fell on a piece of glass conviniently put there, I guess I should have expected that because it was close to the "skate park"...

I noticed it a little late and saw the clouds of blood in water behind me, then I reached out immediately for the wound and pulled it out.

I got to the shore, bleeding all over (the humans with dogs across the river didn't even notice, well the dogs did but the human "owners" took no note) on the stones, bleeding everywhere, I pulled out a cloth from my backpath and put it over the wound immediately, then called my partner who told me to call 112.

Because it didn't sound serious enough to them they told me to pull off the cloth to see if it still bleeds and I said it does bleed just little but it seems to be sealing itself slowly.

They still don't get how much blood I lost but whatever. If it happened to a typical human he'd be starting to faint already.

Next I know some little kids go behind me and start bloody screaming. Next I am on the phone with my mom and another dog-walker comes by, this time closer to me but doesn't seem to care that there is blood over the stones. Doesn't ask me a question even.

Next I know that my partner comes finally and we have to get to nearest bench but it's kinda occupied at the skate park so we have to walk all the way to the road to sit somewhere.

Then, next I know that some adolescent teens walk by from the other side while bandages are being applied, they of course can't see that from their angle because my partner is in the view and you know what they say? Well, I think it's too offensive to be put here on this forum...

They implied something akin to sexual intercourse.

Well and then...next thing I know that when I'm throwing the bloodied cloth to the garbage bin someone says "why is he throwing that red sock in there"?

JESUS CHRIST! They live in their own universe, they must be connected to "MATRIX" with their brains, they're completely out there out there far in space out of their minds...
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: So

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

It might require stitches, it's getting only worse. They should have called the ambulance, they were being cheap to save "costs". This is what happens to a system that used to have a free health care and now everything is cash cash cash and people became stupid and completely empty to the extreme.

strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

oh wow! yes, that sounds bad! and even worse that nobody cares...
i hope it gets better soon!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Thank you!

Unreal
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by Unreal »

Well its society now a days. No one cares about people. its sad :( Its almost you can count good people with your finger. Read ones long time ago about 1 homeless samaritan who died after he tried to save a woman from robber in broklyn new york . He was lying in the floor to the morning . And 275 person if i remember right passed by him without checking why he lying there . Get well soon Leo(T.C.K)

Unreal
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Thanks. I got back in the night, wasn't a good experience still. They tried to reprimand me for not coming earlier.

They didn't let me finish telling my story either and I didn't want to repeat it to the doctor because I was so exhausted and often I can't talk properly IRL.

I had to take expensive taxi back because it was state holidays too as they cancelled other transport services or something.

It's terrible, but I'm not taking all that lying down. I'm so ticked off by this point.

The bandage they did got even loose in the car ride...

I bet that when I come to a checkup I'll be immediately blamed for the loose bandage. Then I think they can't blame me if there will be few fists flying because I've really had enough.

Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

You do realize that my life is just screwed beyond belief. Basically, I am a "pensioner" yet I don't receive the pension because of x and y, I am forbidden to have a normal job by law, only the zero-hour things and those usually mean outright slavery.

So yes. Such a great world. Make sure to remember this before you judge me and some of my actions (I'm not talking about you, Unreal).

Several people even suspect me having a tumor on my brain, but I don't want to think of such a possibility. Because things are hard as they are right now.

Things are going to get real serious soon. I won't take any beating.

I'm taking my chances, but if people won't try to play my way anytime soon, then I will take the charge and just take whatever I need.

Complete losers get everything in life they want as long as it involves abuse of others.

I'll take my stand and even die if I have to. I have my way of life and I won't see it being taken away or violated.

Because that is worse than dying. Things have to change.