broken finger and more

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

broken finger and more

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I have also pictures from the last scan, I might post them once they get converted because theyre in a format most programs won't understand, those official medical scan images.

Either way about two and half weeks ago now, I had a finger broken by a taxi driver in Prague. I went to Prague for examination/appointment, which turned sour in the end too and the nurse at that place almost broke my finger further with a very large bunker-like door. She did cause a scratch. Either way, the circumstances of the thing are more than weird. I was in a subway, and before that I asked my mom to order a taxi for me since my train had a 50 minute delay (after other unfortunate events). It's weird that the train that just happens to get such an enormous delay was bookkeeped in reservation also by my mom (as the only one, since we had time to buy reservations before but we didnt make it due to complications).

So I miss the last bus and the only choice is taxi. I am in the metro(subway) and meanwhile they call me from the taxi company(I dunno why because the message said the time I should be there and everything was clear to me), and due to the subway losing phone signal, the convo gets interrupted or the calling. The company in question obviously had bad reputation "AAA Taxi" who uses mafia to get around some things. When other taxis have to watch out for some signals or not allowed here, the AAAs go straight for it.

When I step out of the subway train I get a call again, I pick up and I get asked nastily if I really want the taxi. I said "Of course I do!". And that I'm going to the place agreed on. She started asking where I am exactly, are you in the street of "bla bla bla bla"...I just told her that I stepped out of subway. What problem does she have? It went on and on and I just hung up because it was getting too much, I said I'm going to the place and that was it.

I arrive there and no taxi in sight. I was told to go around the big building to the left because taxis aren't allowed to park elsewhere. Well, I'm there and I'm waiting, so I'm calling again, but this time they don't pick the phone. I get increasingly more agitated as I wait about 15 minutes at the parking place or so. Nothing happens so I decide to walk around the building. Suddenly I see a taxi arriving, I wave to the guy, but he starts looking agressively out of the car and berating us two for being imbeciles, I tell him I keep going around here for quite a while and he's nowhere in sight and he tells me "ME TOO!!". Then he starts going on a tirade how I don't pick phones not even from my mother (wtf) and keeps insulting me not even willing to listen to anything I have to say. As we load our luggage he says some more bs and I've about had it, so I tell him to **** off. Then he goes like "If I'm to **** off, then you're not going with me!" And he starts throwing out our stuff and kicking it. In which I go at him and try to stop him, and the fight ensues. I am surprisingly on the winning side and I manage to pull him to the floor at the parking place, but not without him breaking my finger at the place where my bone cyst was and was the reason I went to Prague in the first place.

That's all I have to say, those four stars.

Of course I can't be sure that my mom didn't make things worse, given her outright psychotic behavior sometimes and the fact that yesterday she yelled at me to a phone when I tried to tell her she might be wrong, she caused an entire STORM to happen. Which knocked me out for the rest of the day so I've got a missing day now basically.

Don't have patience/energy to explain further I'm sorry.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: broken finger and more

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

As for the topic of my mom being psychotic, I remember when I was 13 I had these headaches after she hit me in the head after I didn't agree with something. It was a bad period for me since I had just lost all my friends from the original school(after having to stay silent upon my mom's request or more like orders so the teachers wouldnt get wind of it) and the new school was nasty to me overall and I've been bullied. The truth is, while most other kids had relative freedom I was always mostly a prisoner in home at practice and saw nothing wrong with it thanks to all the conditioning of my family.

So, there was like no escape for me and now thanks to these new headaches, I had to seek help, but I couldn't say the real cause so I had to tell about a minor head bump when I collapsed in the toilet afterwards.

I used that as the primary cause explanation, otherwise my mom told me that they could take me away from her and that it would be a hell of a life for me etc etc.

During the neurlogist visit back then, I was very nervous and felt terrible and then at a moment of privacy my mom told me: "Couldn't you have talked to him normally? Now he'll think you're some kind of retarded imbecile." while she squeezed me with her nails in a very unsubtle way...

I had to get this out. She didn't really change despite her best efforts to make it appear so. She had me go to extremes instead. She keeps pulling on strings and I keep falling for things. Keeps changing her story and bla bla.

Now because she lacks eyebrows and stuff and only paints them on herself, it's even less easy to find out her emotions.

She never gives me really more than any bare minimum and instead would want to rob me when the opprotunity would arise like I used to pay for her laptop from my pension money etc...

How is she better than her dad that she hated so much then? He was a bit of a psychopath, but she is psychotic instead. Each time I'm weaker she strikes. But when I got really strong at some point and resisted her or even attacked her, she acted like a total victim. Screamed and made an act to make it appear much worse so neighbors anyone would hear it when i wasn't even touching her at all.

She's so distant and the "niceness" she has is only learned and an act. It showed when I had the broken finger and she pulled on the bandage pretending to help me but I could see she had a good feeling about doing it, because it hurted me. She just put up a nice face instead. She made sure to keep me dependand on her. I don't believe the hell of anything she says anymore. I couldn't even tell when she's pulling me and when she's not. She's caused so much problems even had a hand in getting the last owners when I had lived in a house to boot me out. And I probably don't know all of it.

The end.

EDIT: It took me more than a decade(and half) to write about this at all apparently.

EDIT2: I suppose the times I lived in a house instead of a flat building, were more of the "freedom" times in my childhood and it usually lasted just max one year those periods. Otherwise it was just schooling, being home, sometimes someone came for me to get me out of the hole I was stuck in but again didn't last too long...

Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I apologize for the darkness of my posts. If I would want a different decision back then, I don't think so. I still wouldn't say it about my mom, even though she could be nasty at times, things would have been probably worse if a certain group of people got hold of me instead.

I'm also rapidly switching moods sometimes. I suppose you could blame that group of people for causing it in the first place.

EDIT: It doesn't help that I assumed some people betrayed me because of their past betrayal even though it wasn't actually the case now, etc. Apparently further alienating me with people in the community. I feel like I have nobody left I can really be friends with to be honest. I get little responses, then there's the problem of "technical issues", like I cannot reach hotmail most of the time while I can reach gmail but people can't reply back due to error 007 etc. I wish all those companies could get their deals in order. So much communication has suffered greatly and I lost chances for recovering something really good that would make sure the spirit of some unreal game lives on. Well, people would want that specific game to be erased from history often and don't give it a chance. I suppose it will have to remain being buried. Just saying but I did tell people who seemed to have interest of the game(obviously a very shallow one) about it like Hellkeeper and Manticore. And they both turned on me immediately afterwards. Thank you.

So much also for endangering the "alpha male" status on Unreal of multiple people.

Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Because so far I only shared the pictures privately, I decided to post them here now too especially since I refer to the image in the first post and yet I didn't get around posting it here.

I'm also attaching my teeth scan from months ago after one of them definitely had to be pulled (and more to go, but no time/energy not to mention money for fixing the rest), this came to be mostly as a consequence of things that happened to me in the netherlands and my general health condition. It wasn't because of poor caring over something and there are just so many things that I am afraid to talk about because most likely i'll get ridiculed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

So, I had an extraction yesterday of the tooth above, the fourth in the right row.

It was really swollen and bad and I don't think the dentist took proper care. I've had a fever thorought the night now and I'm feeling really really sick.

It took ages to even get me some kind of "appointpment" and my dentist suddenly says that he's not my dentist? That for the other problems I should go to my dentist? What the ...

They don't have a medical file on me anymore. I really wonder what is going on but it's not funny. I remember him getting the xray scan and putting it in a file, he even asked me if he can have it provided I'll get the image sent by e-mail.

Moreover, he couldn't remember what aneasthetic he gave me last time and I just took a leap of faith. Yet I had no allergic reaction to it despite it turning out to contain the major components that are the same with the stuff I'm supposed to have allergy to.

Except it turns out, as I suspected before that the dentist in Praha 4 lied to the criminal police about the nature of the anesthetic that gave me the allergic shock and I had to be brought by ambulance.

They suspected lidocain or something and I think it could have been that, because he injected me so quickly without asking and mere 15 minutes after I had trouble with breathing...

I'm really through with this for good.