Dellkat

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Oldsparky

Dellkat

Post by Oldsparky »

From Oldunreal.com

Well. As the name implies, this topic is indeed about Dellkat. It isn't bad but its rather sad. Dellkat died on July 22nd, sometime in the early morning hours in his sleep. Here's the proof -

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dailyp ... =130233405

There are also 2 memorial videos on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIHAjnwQ ... be.com%2Fu...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V-T2KFp ... re=related

Even though he was teased a lot and made fun of, he wasn't a bad guy. He played the game and even through insults and such he kept going. I myself have nothing against him and no idea why he had to be insulted such. I never really knew him too well so I don't have much I can say really, except that we should indeed respect him and have a moment of silence, for we have lost a great Unreal player.
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Dellkat

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

It's really a shock to hear this. I played with him often before Newbies and he was several times on the Coop server. He was a very good player, always kindly and fair. It's a great loss and 21 is no age to pass away.
My Thoughts go to his family and friends

I will miss you

Karina
Rose
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Rose »

Very sad indeed,my thoughts and prayers go to Dell's family.

I know he is in a good place,and will always be remembered here.

Heather
Rose
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Rose »

O my,I see he must have been autistic,must have been mildly effected with this. This is really touching me now(more so),for I have a son with autism...

I always liked Dell,but always found him different and at times annoying,but never disliked him. Now I understand him even more,the autism even showed online.

In person I am very understanding to peoples differences and from now on I am showing it more online.

I am deeply saddened.

Had to express this.
W3RM(Woof)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by W3RM(Woof) »

‏‏‎ ‎
Last edited by W3RM(Woof) on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Missionary2001
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by Missionary2001 »

Thats very sad.. i liked him in unreal coop whit his meow words, he was nice person.
I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Sad news indeed.
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Post by 3dtray-(DOG)- »

yes very sad news
Kichiri

Post by Kichiri »

This has come as a huge shock, a fellow old school-er messaged me yesterday about it. I started Unreal late in 2000.Dell was infamous for driving some of us absolutely batty. Him and I had a game of sorts on msn, to see how many different screen names of his i would block before I gave up. Dell would drive me insane and make me laugh until I peed all at the same time. I stopped playing some years ago but pop back in now and again, last time I did I ran into him and we were joking about the screen name blocking from years past, he said " Well I guess I've been a slacker and will have to see if I can get another 50 in 24 hours". He was truly a great gamer and a really good kid. His sense of humor with all his meowing cracked many of us up. He knew the game inside and out and loved to show off as kids do. He was unfortunately in the middle of non stop insult wars, but always held his own. He'll definitely be remembered fondly.
StunnersWife
FOD
FOD

Post by StunnersWife »

Very Very Sad such a young man to leave us..

Will miss his funny ways of making you die in combat..

Save Us a place there Dell we will meet again some day

Chris & Melissa
Centaurus
FOD
FOD

Post by Centaurus »

It always hits me hard when a gamer I have played with passes on. Something about reminding me that this is all real and life is not just a dream. Brings me back to earth and makes me feel so damn helpless. Take care Dell. I hope your energy is scouting the universe with the rest of my old friends from the past.

From my many names over the past 11 years

{ISV-K}Tool-Opiate
Centaurus C1
scoobysnax
{ISV-K}Tool-Opiate
Centaurus C1
scoobysnax

12 years and going strong