Prayer Request

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: Prayer Request

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

(((((((((((( hug )))))))))))))))
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Talk about an emotional Roller Coaster Ride...I really appreciate everyone's good thoughts and prayer support. I know it was a big part in helping us with this tragedy. It has been not only a truly sad moment but also lots of fear as the people who took my brother-in-law threatened to burn down the homes of my sisters-in-law if they reported it to the police or army.

Of course they didnt as our local, state and federal police is so infiltrated by the drug cartels we would not risk the welfare of all my wife's family. Our city is a very scary place to live in now a days.

To claim the body and have it taken to they funeral home they had to go to the state police to file a report and have them clear all the paperwork. These people where pressuring one of my sisters-in-law into telling them what really happened...and if she didnt say the truth they would torture a family member in front of her. So on one side the commando threatend to burn down homes if they reported and on the other hand the police threating if we didnt......so maybe you could know undestand the situation the family was...lots of fear. Good thing God is on our side and although the body trembles..the spirit is strong with the Lord.

We sent my mother in law and her surviving son south to her home state for good. She does not know the details of the kidnapping and the grisly death her older son suffered. Was bad enough her loosing a son.

We would much appreciate your continuous support in prayer and all the good thoughts you can send. Gracias amigos.
Masterman
FOD
FOD

Post by Masterman »

I'm speechless.....

The only thing I can say is my thoughts and hopes will be on your side...
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Speechless indeed..... :cry:
--= Keep Running =--

Post by GoodOleTaco »

I know..hard to think this type of stuff happens. Our Justice system is...well garbage. So people do what they must to protect themselves...keep silent.

Could really use some of WIS's Cheer now..where are you my friend my amigo.
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Taco.... I am glad your mil was spared the details of this, she did not need to know. I know this may be impossible, but
is there any way you and your wife can move away from this area, may down to where you mil lives? I would really like
to see you and your family away from there.

((((((((((((( hugs and hugs ))))))))))))))

www.firesong.com
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Little Daisy Sunshine wrote:Taco.... I am glad your mil was spared the details of this, she did not need to know. I know this may be impossible, but
is there any way you and your wife can move away from this area, may down to where you mil lives? I would really like
to see you and your family away from there.

((((((((((((( hugs and hugs ))))))))))))))
Believe me...that was my 1st thoughts..run and get away from it....If there was the opportunity to leave....seriously thought of going back to the USA..but...then I started thinking.."where would I go? where would I work? How far would I have to go to get away from evil?

Then I knew that no matter where I go and take my family evil is out there and I needed to rest in God's promise to his children of divine protection. Also...why am I fearing if I know where im going if I die. Still there is some fear but we are confident that God has full control. My city needs God, and needs his children to pray over it and the evildoers.

If the Lord wants me to stay I will and if he wants me to go live with the old man... :D
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

I understand what your saying, but I would take this to the Lord and ask Him to show you His choice for you, don't assume. :-)

as for the old man..... He has smeeeellly feet.... :shock: :twisted: :lol:

www.firesong.com
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Little Daisy Sunshine wrote:I understand what your saying, but I would take this to the Lord and ask Him to show you His choice for you, don't assume. :-)

as for the old man..... He has smeeeellly feet.... :shock: :twisted: :lol:
Dont forget he's gonna force u to play unreal again ....:P

Its not easy to leave all things behind and move elsewhere. Do hope u gonna find your way.
Take care !
--= Keep Running =--

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Smelly Feet? Ciggarrette butts all over? I might have to get used to it.

Ur right Daisy..praying that the Lord leads us. Thank you my friend.
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))))

www.firesong.com
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

How things go ?
--= Keep Running =--

Post by GoodOleTaco »

We doing ok...gotta go on with life...tried to watch the move "WANTED". Kinda hard to see that degree of violence now. Kinda hard when you live it. Did go to INF server and got a me 2 blonde canadians. ;-)
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Still think you should lift this up to the Lord and see where He leads you.

and yes, please, shoot those blondes!!! hehe

www.firesong.com
Rose
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Rose »

I "suck" sometimes... So sorry I am not checking this board more often.

You are in my thoughts! *Love and hugs* to you.

Heather xoxox