Moving...

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
[IMA]BlondePsycho
FOD
FOD

Moving...

Post by [IMA]BlondePsycho »

oh man have i been stressed the last couple of weeks...
Well... long story short... I signed the paperwork and sold my home 2 weeks ago... I had until Nov 14 ( this coming Friday.. fastest closing date I have ever had) to find somewhere to go with my kids.... After a lot of VERY stressful days... I have found a place and signed on it today...
so.. with roughly 4 days to go ( need a day to clean the place after it's empty.. that's just polite:) ) we now have somewhere to go:) Just got it a few hours ago:)
It's a 4 br house in town.. saves a LOT of driving...lol
oh and i will be getting HIGH SPEED...heheheh so look out..lol
now to finish packing up a 6 br house and 4 outbuildings and my workshop....
I will probably be off line for a few days after Wednesday....
there.... long story short...
:)
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: Moving...

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

Phew and pant pant....<g>

Take pictures..!! and try to take it a bit easy as you go. Just a bit. :-)
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Hey Blonde, Congratulations man!!! Finally we can quit with the e-house-hunting sites...lol. I was looking at a place with a pool, hot tub, circular driveway, servants quarters, 8 bedroom, 9 bathroom, 3 story modest Mansion, with a view over looking the PACIFIC OCEAN for ya! Oh yeah, comes with a helicopter pad for those short trips to the local market! But that's ok, I don't mind if you settled on the next best thing ...hehehe. I understand if you HAD to take the FIRST THING that came along!! :P But for real, I'm so glad you got one lined up. Now it should all start coming together, FINALLY!! Good luck on the move in, oh and I've already talked to your cable company, and they assured me they'll find some kind of good reason to keep you on those 2 hamsters running on the wheel you got, :lol:. Way to go bro! This Has Been....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)
[IMA]BlondePsycho
FOD
FOD

MLS®: X1425588
www. mls.ca
'the kinda psychotic dood... :twisted:

"Psychcosis isn't just for everyone...."
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Congrats Chris with ur new house.

So, u bought a new house because u wanted a faster internet connection ???? :shock: :shock:

heheheehe... hope ur settled there in a blink :)
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

[IMA]BlondePsycho wrote:MLS®: X1425588
www. mls.ca
'the kinda psychotic dood... :twisted:

well... argh... I tried to find it... not a valid number???? :evil:

www.firesong.com
[IMA]BlondePsycho
FOD
FOD

go to mls.ca... then try the number....
it's under tweed anyhow....
418 Arthur street...
nice lot... big garden... new garage.... but still a fixer upper....
and no.. I didn't by it.... YET...lol just renting... for now.... till i come up with a couple more bucks to actually buy it:) only need about another $30,000.00 :roll:
then again i may just wait till spring as the housing market is still crashing....
Got the keys this morning.. arranged already for all the services to be transferred.. and I get to keep my same fone #:) AND...HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHA KOF
HIGH SPEED WILL BE WORKING ON FRIDAY!!!!!! :lol: so look out....hehehhe if you thought i was a problem on hillbilly dialup then your in for a REAL treat now!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Look out BlondePsycho's in town!!!
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

[IMA]BlondePsycho wrote:go to mls.ca... then try the number....
it's under tweed anyhow....
418 Arthur street...
nice lot... big garden... new garage.... but still a fixer upper....
and no.. I didn't by it.... YET...lol just renting... for now.... till i come up with a couple more bucks to actually buy it:) only need about another $30,000.00 :roll:
then again i may just wait till spring as the housing market is still crashing....
Got the keys this morning.. arranged already for all the services to be transferred.. and I get to keep my same fone #:) AND...HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHA KOF
HIGH SPEED WILL BE WORKING ON FRIDAY!!!!!! :lol: so look out....hehehhe if you thought i was a problem on hillbilly dialup then your in for a REAL treat now!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
aaaaaaaargh I found this one on your street.. LOL grrrrrrr

http://www.realtor.ca/PropertyResults.a ... &ps=10&o=A

www.firesong.com
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

[IMA]BlondePsycho wrote:.......
Ehm...dude...its gonna take u at least 6 months to get used to this new speed. So i guess we're still pretty safe :):) hehehe

BTW: i see on the pics u got a tub now. Can u plz put Sparky in it sometime ?
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

turok(DOG) wrote:Hey daisy the address is 418 minnie ave, He got the address a bit mixed up,,, :P lol,,,lol, I found the house np,,hes just renting for now,I emailed it to you daisy..
oh cool... ty ty... <running in circles> LOL

www.firesong.com
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

:lol: Aaaahhhh!! You sell out!!! You moved to "THE BIG CITY!!" hehehe..In door Plumbing and everything... :P I knew those 2 hamsters on that wheel were gonna rebel sooner or later...lol. High Speed Internet...man your not gonna know what to do with so much time on your hands. :shock: The new house looks great man! Waiting to see if you don't end up building a smoke house in the back yard, and no more Bonfires aaauuuggghhh! Well you can always go CAMPING!! Like the rest of us! Great place bud, hope the move in goes smoothly. And do you know what "Down Sizing" means??? hehehehe....If all else fails, you can always get one of those portable sheds for extra storage, cause you know soon as you get rid of it, your gonna NEED IT!!! :lol: Hey, so where do you put the snow mobiles, snow plow, and the snow blower?? Cause I know your gonna fill that garage with your work shop, ya I know how you think! This is not going to be easy huh? This Has Been....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)
[IMA]BlondePsycho
FOD
FOD

just got back from taking a Uhaul load to the house... plust the 15 or so van loads i have already taken....
house is pretty much empty just a few big things left....the only thing left in my office is this masheen...
upstairs is empty... however.. taking a look around .... I still have a tonne of crap to go:(.. and i have to do it by midnight tomorrow... havent even touched the kitchen yet...
long day today..having a beer break... will probably be at it until midnitght but will take some time out for a couple of games tonite:)
just plain worn out.... and NO ONE to help...grrr ( see if these guys get any more favours from me!!!!)

Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Ok Im waiting to see how tough he is versus how tuff he thinks he is on broadband,, where are ya.
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

hiding????? :twisted: :P

www.firesong.com
[IMA]BlondePsycho
FOD
FOD

ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
didn't get a fone line at this place until about an hour ago!!!! It was still hooked up at my old place... been FIGHTING with the fone company since it was supposed to be hooked up Fri morning!!!!!! HYDRO hasn't even come to hook tho power up yet...( so i did it myself!)
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Gas company was supposed to be here FRIDAY!!!... still no show!!!
however on the lighter side.... starting to make some headway in this disaster.... not enough room for everything... storage unit and garage are PACKED!...
as far as high speed i was just informed there are no more available ports here?!?!?!?!?! HUH?!?!?!?!?
so I'm still on dial up but twice the connection speed 46.6... grrrrrrrrr :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: and only ONE frakin fone jack in the house!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Much to do so gotta go do it.. will be on later....