Moving...

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: Moving...

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

I am trying not to laugh.... :oops:

(((((((((((((((( hugs )))))))))))))))))
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Hey Blonde, it's ok bro, unpack the hamster and wheel and we'll go easy on ya! BUT, if you make us come after you....oh you won't like us when we're HUNTING BLONDE's!! And hey one phone jack, how many could you possibly need for one computer? :P ? If Turok, Nidi, Noob, and Gort are playing, there's no one else left in Canada to call you anyways! :shock: Unless of coarse you guys taught those racoons to use the Phone! :P Oh and remember, if you got the refrigerator loaded with beer, your bed set up, your computer hooked up and your Unreal running.....YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE!!! :lol: Missing you man, get back SOON!! This Has Been....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Ehmm....thinks this is my fault. I phoned that company and toldem to NOT connect u.
All for Unreal-sake man.....think we cant handle u on high speed, u'll be flying all over the map...hehe.

Hope u got the rest solved asap !

GReetz!
--= Keep Running =--

Post by Oldsparky »

Pray never go into the raising ducks business, for surely they would drown. :roll:
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

He tried that Sparky, THEY FROZE TO THE POND!!! :shock: hehehe...He thought it was convienant that he wouldn't need to pen them in! :lol: And Oh hey, you know the difference between Snowmen and Canadians?...When the snow melts, the Canadians are still there!! :lol: :P This is from someone who's closest resemblance is a Sand Castle!!....hehehe.Blonde, I heard you were on last night. Get those snow shoes hung up and the bear rifle mounted above the fire place, and we'll see ya in the server bro! Hope the unpacking goes smoothly. Remember, if it's still boxed up next spring, YOU DON'T NEED IT!!! Frag ya soon! This Has Been....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)
[ima]Nidiyet^Eh?
FOD
FOD

Post by [ima]Nidiyet^Eh? »

Ya know....the one guy that woulda helped ya move didn't know you was moving so quick. :oÞ