personal health probs

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
SpOnGeBoBsQuArEpAnTs
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: personal health probs

Post by SpOnGeBoBsQuArEpAnTs »

Hey, Chris!

I can completely relate to the heart thing; I too am a recipient of bad genes. But, & as I'm sure you are already aware, worrying about this thing will only ill-affect it. And even though I DO believe in God, I won't pray for you, as I try not to bother him unless it is extremely important...not that you aren't, mind you, but you should have shed being scared the moment the doctors were so flippant about the procedure. Look, man, I'll just see you in the server this weekend, because you're going to be fine. Just let me know when you're REALLY down & out, & then I'll bother the big guy. Until then, quit whining & man up! Hell, Wisdom had a tumor the size of a Yugo under his arm & you don't see him turning girl-scout on us, do you? I'm giving you crap of course, because by the time you read this, you'll be fixed. No, not your ding-ding, you've already done that, I mean your heart!

Being blonde doesn't make you dumb, it means..............ummm..............what was I saying??? Oh yeah, I like ice cream & puppies!!! :lol:
SpOnGeBoBsQuArEpAnTs-(DOG)-
A.K.A.: IrIsH-RaGe

-Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.- MLK
[IMA]BlondePsycho
FOD
FOD

Post by [IMA]BlondePsycho »

Well scuse the crap outta me for being scared!!!!
YOU WOULD BE TOO!!!!
didn't need anyone telling me I'm whining....
thought that this was the place to express this kinda stuff....
guess I won't post anything more if anything that I think is bad happens...
thanks for the concern PAL.....
:P:P:P lol
hehehehhe
OoiGooEE
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

Heh,

Glad to hear the ticker's repaired. I can hear it loud and clear from here. Don't get your feathers ruffled, what'd i say about chillin' out? Rest up dude. The chat room is open. :wink:

OoiGooEE
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

Work to Eat - Eat to Live - Live to Love - Love to Play - Play at Work
{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Hey Blonde,
Now I'm figuring your gonna have to go back in for follow ups right?? Well, I'm thinking of you brother. Let me know how it goes ok? Because that's really gonna be the sign that everything went as planned. You gotta be feeling some post surgery aches and pains at this point I would think. It always seems to hurt more once the adrenaline from the nerves wears off. Hope your doing ok buddy. I'm sure it ain't all over yet for ya, and don't be over doing it either. Gonna take at least a month to catch up with you and get to feel the effects. Come in and kill something, it always helps to get a good laugh! I find it always helps me to punk Turok a few times, cheers me right up, heck or Sparky for that matter....hehehe...I'm in for it now! :wink: This Has Been....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)
[IMA]BlondePsycho
FOD
FOD

Post by [IMA]BlondePsycho »

Yup follow ups for sure..
was in there all afternoon yesterday for a bunch of stuff and scans and poking and stress test and BS..lol
best part of the day was the little candy striper:) but way too young for an old guy like me lol
more to happen yet... wasn't too happy by the reaction of some stuff going on.. they didn't make me feel very confident... but we'll see:)
Still not feeling any different... however I have been pushing myself a bit too hard these last few days..( had a yard sale this weekend to try to get rid of the last of mom's stuff.. plus trying to get the house together and getting the flower beds and gardens looking good for the real estate agent to take pics.. ....and he hasn't shown up yet..grrrr)
Still have WAAAYYYYY too much on my plate... can't wait to sell and move and then maybe try to relax.. for a day or two lol
I'm sure gonna miss this place when it goes though.... it truly is a piece of paradise:)
I'll keep ya's posted.....
And Wisdom.... hope everything's going a bit better for you my friend.. your situation is way worse than mine:) your in my thoughts:)
Oh while i'm in the mood to say it.... Matt...:P:P:P:P:P lol
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

It takes a bit of time.... 'Mr. Patience'....<g> :lol:

I am sorry your having to let go of your bit of paradise... but, maybe that will relieve some stress for you down the road.
Wish tho there was some way to keep part of it. :|

see you on the server :twisted:
(((((( hugs )))))))
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
solo=(cat)=
FOD
FOD

Post by solo=(cat)= »

oh wow i watched that film the other night "candy stripers" lol !

hope everyone gets better real soon, or il have to find more cat jokes, and ive used up my best ones !
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Hey Blonde,
They didn't replace the fuel pump, just changed the gaskets, don't over do it brother!Man you gotta a lot to deal with, I know that's gotta be causing "STRESS", this was just "one more thing on the plate", but hopefully they'll start disappearing one by one. One pain in the neck or lower, at a time. Sounds to me that you do have it under control though, short of those blasted hospital visits. But like I said, don't push it, it'll all come out in the wash...lol. Hope everything goes well for you with the house. That in itself can make you a basket case, no matter how hard you try, those darn trees keep dropping leaves, and that lawn keeps needing to be mowed. It's a never ending cycle. Think your already knowing how much better it will be once you can get all this behind you. And if you need too, your always welcome to the land I got up in your neck of the woods bro, although you'd have to build a cabin, cut some firewood, clear the road, and build a smoke house, lol. Oh, and deal with furnishing the place too! :wink: Ya, not that I didn't think about doing that ever since we met years ago and found out where you lived. Could only imagine how beautiful it must be. Seems it's all paradise up there, after talking to you brother! But the offers open! Just not sure your into total development at this point....I know I'm not!! And you know, when all else fails, just remember, I'm "worse off than you"....hehehehe...Thanks, makes me feel better too!!!... :P :D This Has Been....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)